• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kids on destiny island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider S

We don't knwo that yet. They were there for just extra inhabitants i think..i mean you couldn't have only SOra, Riku and Kairi alone in there >.> God know's how they'd gangbang Kairi... anyways in KH2 we saw Selphie and we heard about Tidus and Wakka..so We might see them again.

Dionysus

Since the other inhabitants are just minor characters, I doubt we'll be seeing a whole lot about them. Cameos sure, but nothing important to the plot.

FantasyKing

Personally I would like to see Destiny Islands available on the map for the first time so we could go there anytime we wanted to (like the rest of the worlds), I would like to explore the main Island, that one where people live, and it would be cool to see Wakka, Tidus and Selphie there, I'm sure we could find some cool info about some characters past there, something like through cutscenes and stuff like that.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah, we didn't got to run around on the islands ever since KH I...only cutscenes since then.
Maybe they could make DI to the minigames-hub in a future game where you compete against Selphie, Wakka, Tidus and maybe even your current party members.
Then we wouldn't need the repetitiveness of 100-Acre-Wood a third or fourth time.

Darkrider S

Yeah, we didn't got to run around on the islands ever since KH I...only cutscenes since then.
Maybe they could make DI to the minigames-hub in a future game where you compete against Selphie, Wakka, Tidus and maybe even your current party members.
Then we wouldn't need the repetitiveness of 100-Acre-Wood a third or fourth time.
Agreed on that. I just wanna be able to walk around the islands again =/

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I'd want to wander around the Islands again, looking for coconuts, beating up kids and trying to look up Selphie's skirt.

Yep.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Personally I would like to see Destiny Islands available on the map for the first time so we could go there anytime we wanted to (like the rest of the worlds), I would like to explore the main Island, that one where people live, and it would be cool to see Wakka, Tidus and Selphie there, I'm sure we could find some cool info about some characters past there, something like through cutscenes and stuff like that.

I want that as soon as Square are ready to make or use a lot of npc charachters. otherwise the small island is just fine as long as we get to come back

I thought i was the only one who tried that lol.

Maybe that will be where everything will tie together in the last installment of the series. It always ends that way in good story. End it where you started.
That would be great but they've done it already in the first game and, well, we haven't seen Veldin in Ratchet and Clank again (a part of it in Size Matters and the beggining of R&C 3 but that's nothing) so I fear it won't happen here either

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Currently they're living normal lives on DI again and it's possible that we might see them again in the future but they aren't really impotant to the story so if we do we wouldn't see much.

It'd be nice to kick their butts again tho. >:D

Rexy

Bronze Member
my favorite part on destiny islands was to make something like a puzzle to get the protect chain...i liked batteling them but i think that can become something for KH1 only...they could put new FF characters on DI though, like FFXIII Dajhs son, and Hope and Vannile

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
my favorite part on destiny islands was to make something like a puzzle to get the protect chain...i liked batteling them but i think that can become something for KH1 only...they could put new FF characters on DI though, like FFXIII Dajhs son, and Hope and Vannile

You mean Sazh's son Dajh? Not Dajh's son.

But I'd like to see DI again. With a few new FF characters like Vaan, Penelo, Hope, Vanille. I think it is time for FFXII and FFXIII characters.

I'd like for it to be a mini-game hub rather than somewhere like Disney Town or 100 Acre Woods. I want to explore it. Hopefully it will be the main world we start at in KH3...

Also want to go to Twilight Town again.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Seriously if DI becomes playable screw the play Island and make the main island available for crying out loud. It screamed nostalgic beauty to me for some reason in KH2 cutscenes and yet we couldn't see jack. Hopefully they throw some tropical or uplifting FF characters in there next time around.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I want them to actually become able to fight or something. It worked well enough for Sora and Riku, they'd just need actual weapons which I think won't be all that much of a stretch.
Something along the lines of "leave this place to us and go save the universe, you two" @ Sora and Riku. ;w;
But I know I won't be getting any of this ._.;;;

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well, it seems law in KH Universe that FF characters can't have that big of a role in the central plot. I wouldn't mind a farewell scene between them in KH3D/KH3 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back