• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KHInsider's E3 2014 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: KHInsider's E3 2014 Coverage!

ALL ABOARD THE NO NEWS TRAIN! CHOO CHOO!
Excuse u we got plenty of news.
3 hours of Re:coded cutscenes, no multiplayer, trophies are easier to get and there's more of them, the starting lines of Kingdom Hearts III were revealed in the end of the 2.5 E3 trailer, Birth by Sleep's character models have 4 times the textures, over 80 songs from KH2 were re-done, they've added bonus challenges and rules to mirage arena, there's backstory to other kingdom hearts games in Re:coded.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

I'd say all in all, the news was kinda great. I mean, I'm bummed about Mirage Arena, but my hype for Re:coded is even higher than before.

Also, we learned Tai Yasue has viewed this site multiple times. So that in itself is pretty bombing.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I'd say all in all, the news was kinda great. I mean, I'm bummed about Mirage Arena, but my hype for Re:coded is even higher than before.

Also, we learned Tai Yasue has viewed this site multiple times. So that in itself is pretty bombing.

That I'm worried about he visit the site, but at least that's something.

WaveK89

It probably wouldn't be so bad to many people if Square had just waited to reveal the trailer at E3 when the show floor opened up. At least then, the teaser would be more sound as E3 KH3 news, and we would feel all the beautiful KH2.5 Remix news as well. Of course, I can't say it would have actually changed anything in people's reactions. Regardless, I'm still hyped.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

We got KHIII in the 2.5 trailer and even that KHIII is to blame for no multiplayer Mirage Arena.

And I don't see how looking here is bad. It's bad when looking at the Facebook page for KH because everybody and their grandmother only comments about the lack of KH3 and FFXV. Personally I feel like checking fan forums like KHI's is a lot more productive on seeing what fans want.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I know that. I mean, it's stuff that I care about, but a lot of people don't care because NO KH3!!!!!!

Ugh. The people who won't stop going on about kh3 are annoying. Square made sure no one was disappointed ahead of time by saying neither it nor ffxv would be there and people can't accept that. Game's not coming out til 2016 most likely. We won't be getting any substantial news until at least 2015. Don't know why people keep going on about it.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

Our staff briefly met Tai Yasue just now. He said they recieved a lot of feedback about trophies, and there will be a lot more and be easier to obtain.

I hope that means making the difficulty trophies stackable, otherwise the trophy lists were not "hard" - with one exception of two. I'd really hate it if they simplified it and didn't reward perfectionists. Hopefully it's just the difficulty trophies..

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Y'all are acting too entitled. The game's not close to its release yet, be happy they're showing us anything.
*coughs, shakes cane*
In MY day, they didn't do any of this public viewing and livestream nonsense. We had closed theatres, and mobile phone leaked trailers
AH THE GOOD OL' DAYS (...okay no, actually that was awful .__.)

I'm extremely thankful that they're doing all of these livestreams and simultaneous trailer/video releases, especially since NA/Europe information is coming out before Japanese info. Although there was no new info from the KH2.5 segment, it's great to see how much the localization team cares about these games, too, especially since it seems like they care about these games as much as we do, if not more. And we're getting behind-the-scenes sort of stuff, too, like with the Yoko Shimomura segment! It's pretty awesome~ ;w;

We'll get more information soon enough and, from the sounds of it, it sounds like Square's going to try to get info out as soon as possible, though they can only do so much. All we can do is wait; we'll have the game in December! c:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

The difficulty trophies better stack. I might love KH dearly, but playing through BBSFM 12 times will be ridiculous.

We'll get more information soon enough and, from the sounds of it, it sounds like Square's going to try to get info out as soon as possible, though they can only do so much. All we can do is wait; we'll have the game in December! c:

Well we certainly are good at the waiting game :p I just hope we get a substantial amount of 2.5 news soon. I know it has to release in Japan first, but hopefully they don't wait until November to reveal all the stuff for NA.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I suddenly feel very embarrassed for what Yasue and the team may or may not have seen here.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I suddenly feel very embarrassed for what Yasue and the team may or may not have seen here.
*looks back at 2006 threads that just consisted of "other people made threads like this u n00b"*

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Our staff briefly met Tai Yasue just now. He said they recieved a lot of feedback about trophies, and there will be a lot more and be easier to obtain.

Ooh I'm loving the sound of that. I did end up completing everything on Critical mode back in the day when I imported it and modded my PS2, but I know for a fact I do not have that in me anymore. If I didn't have the save file for it still intact and everything I wouldn't believe myself that I did everything, it all seems like a distant memory.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

*looks back at 2006 threads that just consisted of "other people made threads like this u n00b"*

don't remind me of the dark ages ;A;

Antar

Awards

Oooh, good stuff! I'm definitely going to try to get as much as I can since I didn't bother with the 1.5 trophies too much.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Yeah, that was a thing, that was what a year and a half ago?

Just joking. ;)

In all seriousness, it's exciting that they visit! That's why it's important for you guys to share your opinions, positive or negative, in a constructive manner. You never know how -useful- it might be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back