• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Presents: Character Mural Project! (KH1/KH1FM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sinker

Awards
I can't make mine have a transparent background since I'm not doing it on the computer and I got a new lap top and haven't installed photoshop yet, so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about that.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I can't make mine have a transparent background since I'm not doing it on the computer and I got a new lap top and haven't installed photoshop yet, so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about that.

I can make it transparent for you. Just send me the image.

Edit: Are any of you guys still working on the characters?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ahahahaha *setting a bad example by being late*

here have a terk

8RU24.png

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

here have a terk

8RU24.png

My god, that's adorable! ♥3♥

I would love to do Another Side, Another Story Riku but I don't think his claimer is very active.. :I

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

here have a terk

8RU24.png

Sign omg that's adorable.

For any late submissions out there, I won't be able to get out of school until 4PMish Pacific Time before I start unveiling the mural.

My god, that's adorable! ♥3♥

I would love to do Another Side, Another Story Riku but I don't think his claimer is very active.. :I

Oh please if you can. You can probably be his backup and most likely he won't finish his. Although maybe it's too late for you to have enough time to finish it?

We should have a warning next time if people believe they won't finish theirs on time, they should unclaim their characters as soon as possible.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Just posting to state that I'm abandoning Rabbit just in case someone wants to quickly do it while there is still some time left. Would've done it during the weekend, but I wasn't able to for different reasons. Sorry! ;A;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's alright! :D We can just add Rabbit to the list of CoM characters whenever we move on to that mural project~ :3

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Forgive me, but I'm going to have to drop Sora, unless you don't mind a quick sketch with some colors thrown on it ;~; If that's okies, then I'll finish the drawing really quick tonight. But if not, I'll have to drop Sora. Sorries that this is so last minute! >.<

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Forgive me, but I'm going to have to drop Sora, unless you don't mind a quick sketch with some colors thrown on it ;~; If that's okies, then I'll finish the drawing really quick tonight. But if not, I'll have to drop Sora. Sorries that this is so last minute! >.<

I'd assume sketch Sora is better than no Sora

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's alright guys! Sorry for having sent out the message so last minute. I should have done that much earlier.

But thank you for everything nevertheless! Love you all <3 Hope you guys like the mural, and we can't wait to get together again when we move on to Chain of Memories!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Alright. All I know so far is we need Taochan's submission and we're ready to unveil the mural! If you couldn't finish your character, don't worry, most of those characters will carry over to the Chain of Memories mural and you'll have more time to finish it.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Still can't help but feel a little disappointed (in myself) but at least my, currently half finished, work will contribute to the next mural.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Still can't help but feel a little disappointed (in myself) but at least my, currently half finished, work will contribute to the next mural.

Maybe we can add that unfinished drawing to this one and the finished drawing will be in the next.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Maybe we can add that unfinished drawing to this one and the finished drawing will be in the next.

Is it possible for me to get one more day on it? I'm in the middle of painting it.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Is it possible for me to get one more day on it? I'm in the middle of painting it.

Ahh that might be a bit conflicting because we need to reveal the mural today which is the exact date of the anniversary. I see. Don't worry about it Ruran lol. I guess until next time.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Hey, Zephy. I pm'd you rather than Sign, since you will be putting it together.

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
So yay it is finally time for the mural to come together! Good job everyone. :) Even if we did not get every character done I had fun working on all my characters. I will be happy to try and do a few for the CoM mural as well.

Back