• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHFM2+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rellik2672

It already came out for the ps2 in japan but i dont think it will be availible anywhere else in the world

Martine

The first FM was never released outside Japan so I highly doubt this ever will.

Last edited:

SoraKHLuver

its NOT going to come outside of Japan
its passed about one whole year and stil it hasent been outside of japan

although i think they mite do it, i still think they wont!!!!

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
No! It won't! The reason they made the Final Mixes was because they changed some stuff in the English KH and to make Japanese gamers feel better, they made an exclusive-to-Japan Final Mix. Thus, they would be hypocrites if they put it out here.

Seriously, why do people keep asking about this? *mumble grumble*

Sainasuki

Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ came out on March 29, 2007 for Japan. So it is availble on a Japanese PS2.

Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ is not coming out for America, it has almost been one year. I'm sorry but forget and just Import or not get it.

This Thread should be closed. @_@

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
If I ever see this thread again, I will open one of my six mouths and sing the song that ends the world.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
If I ever see this thread again, I will open one of my six mouths and sing the song that ends the world.
*Blinks* Ok then.... just a tad on the creepy side there... but yes I do agree with you.

Im sorry but KH2 FM+ is NOT COMING OUT anywhere but JAPAN!
It's just not, apologies on the anger coming out, but hey, You've been here since December, You should have at least seen 5 of these threads before! If not more...

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE: Stop making these threads cause it annoys everyone and just reminds us all that we wont get to enjoy an awesome game. So that's why everyone gets so irritated, not to mention the fact that these threads are done so often that it dives us all crazy.

This Thread should be closed. @_@
Couldn't be more right.

Sainasuki

Again, some one please close this Thread, I'm getting irrated, like SeaSalt said.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Again, some one please close this Thread, I'm getting irrated, like SeaSalt said.

Maybe if we ever make a 'Frequently Posted Threads' sticky, or people lurked more, we wouldn't have this problem.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Lol, there is already a sticky about this paticular thread. A new one about all of them won't help.

IDX Rider

When I was looking into this before the game was even released in Japan, they were talking to bring it here because of Re-Chain of Memories that came with it. After the game was released, they were just talking about bring Re-Chain of Memories here because they didn't think it would be fair to the ones that don't own a GBA so they couldn't play CoM.

And because I have yet to see it, I've concluded that they have decided to FORGET IT. Plus, they go on about losing money if they brought one or the other stateside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back