• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHFM2+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
y'know,the english versions of kh1 and 2 had more options then the japanese,and so the japanese deserve the fm and fm+ because of this. fm,fm+ don't actually bring anything new other then some new bosses,keyblades,and items etc.why go crazy about em?don't flame.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
yea the only thing U.S. kh1 were slightly better graphics and kh2 got a downgraded xigbar fight
kh1fm got new scenes and an extra boss kh2fm got new scenes new weapons new side quests and an awsome new boss fight also another game imported from the GBA yup i see the fairness in that

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
yea the only thing U.S. kh1 were slightly better graphics and kh2 got a downgraded xigbar fight

Wrong.

English Kingdom Hearts 1 got Kurt Zisa, Sephiroth, and Ice Titan.

English Kingdom Hearts 2, I don't know, but it was a lot more than that.

thats just a big farce they just like to spoil the japanese kids thats why most SE games dont make it here

Oh Jesus. Not another one of these. Let me tell you something here - I HATE YOU PEOPLE. Can't you just use common sense?

They would seriously lose money making those games again. Practically no one would buy them in the end, because they'd just be giving people who speak English CoM on the PS2. And if they drop everything just to spend a lot of money on English voices (even hiring them would be hard for a remake now), English lip movements, and English text, to make almost no money in return, you'd then be complaining that you watned your three, or probably two, since most poeple here are ungrateful, new Kingdom Hearts games and Kingdom Hearts 3 and that they didn't hurry up making them! Let alone having no money....

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
y'know,the english versions of kh1 and 2 had more options then the japanese,and so the japanese deserve the fm and fm+ because of this. fm,fm+ don't actually bring anything new other then some new bosses,keyblades,and items etc.why go crazy about em?don't flame.

You said it yourself perfectly.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
When I was looking into this before the game was even released in Japan, they were talking to bring it here because of Re-Chain of Memories that came with it. After the game was released, they were just talking about bring Re-Chain of Memories here because they didn't think it would be fair to the ones that don't own a GBA so they couldn't play CoM.

Source...? Re:CoM came bundled with KH2FM for a reason, you know.

And because I have yet to see it, I've concluded that they have decided to FORGET IT. Plus, they go on about losing money if they brought one or the other stateside.

They don't, we do.

Oh Jesus. Not another one of these. Let me tell you something here - I HATE YOU PEOPLE. Can't you just use common sense?

They would seriously lose money making those games again. Practically no one would buy them in the end, because they'd just be giving people who speak English CoM on the PS2. And if they drop everything just to spend a lot of money on English voices (even hiring them would be hard for a remake now), English lip movements, and English text, to make almost no money in return, you'd then be complaining that you watned your three, or probably two, since most poeple here are ungrateful, new Kingdom Hearts games and Kingdom Hearts 3 and that they didn't hurry up making them! Let alone having no money....

Quoting an awesome post.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Wrong.

English Kingdom Hearts 1 got Kurt Zisa, Sephiroth, and Ice Titan.

English Kingdom Hearts 2, I don't know, but it was a lot more than that.

if thats true then why dont they everything exactly the and these are just my opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back