• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: KH3D Livestreams!

There's only the problem that a true "war" would require at least a thousand participants and not just a group of seven vs. seven or something like that.
Not to mention a keyblade war would destroy the universe, so its a very bad idea to allow it to happen.

And that's why it must remain a dream. Unless all of Sora's world friends and allies help him and the keybladers, then it's not possible.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

is there a HD version of hte Intro yet? or are they still working on that?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

And that's why it must remain a dream. Unless all of Sora's world friends and allies help himm and the keybladers, then it's not possible.

Then it's however only a plain out normal war, not a "keyblade war" since most of these guys aren't keyblade wielders. If we would get nitpicky the enemy side would also only have two, Master Xehanort and Vanitas, as Ansem SoD, Xemnas and none of the other Org-members or Disney villains wield keyblades.
On the hero side we would also have to rely only on Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas and Xion.

That'll be a skirmish, but not a war, rofl.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

There's only the problem that a true "war" would require at least a thousand participants and not just a group of seven vs. seven or something like that.
Not to mention a keyblade war would destroy the universe, so its a very bad idea to allow it to happen.
So mabey it will be more of a battle/conflict, the word war just sounds more epic. While the number of keyblade weilders have diminished, if xheanort reenacts his plan to start the conflict, ever keyblade weilder in the univers would be summoned, whos to say there are not other in the univers of countless worlds.

Can someone link me to the livestream? Is there a way to watch from the beginning? I'm only interested in the first couple of minutes, I don't do massive spoilers.

The vid from the first stream is on youtube, it doesnt have the tutorial battle but it will have the first half hours of traverse town(meeting twewy) etc.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

so are calling and twister the only TWEWY songs? i figured they would use those 2 but i was hoping that give me all your love made it in there. who knows, maybe Mr. H appears later

They vist the world for the climatic midway a second time ther could be more songs

Mr Yippie

I thought I wouldn't like Traverse's new music but its growing on me

and Calling is great

i can't goddamn wait for Pranksters

Amazing

Back from college classes. So what did I miss? Any videos depicting major events in the game livestreamed yet?

Radar

Bronze Member

Oh mu gosh oh my gosh my gosh oh my it's finally here. This is the day I have been waiting for, since, I watched the BBS streams.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

So Traverse Town hasd multiple visits, since Sora just left and not all the scenes from the trailers even happened yet. I'm kind of glad :p TWEWY keyblade is called "Sukaru Noisu" So something Noise. I can't figure out what the first one is supposed to be :/ I'm probably just having a brain fart though...

Tyestor

Website
myanimelist.net

apaulliao - [3DS]Kingdom Hearts 3D - Luciano Ciccariello (Xeeynamo, creator of the KH2:FM English Patch) posted this on his Facebook earlier. It was him live streaming KH3D. Sadly it's fairly low quality but you can still make out some of it and the sound is decent, the new music is nice and the remix of traverse town theme is pretty cool. He's not streaming anymore but the VoD is up (it's almost 4 hours long). I'm currently watching it now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Bit disappointed nothing really went down in the Sora/Neku with MF scene(I only have seen from that to Riku's first dive sequence).
My theory may not be true if that's all that happened D:

EternalDreamer

the Someday mix that played when Josh was explaining shit was great too

Isn't it 'Calling' that was playing?

Also, i'm kind of disappointed by the DE Bosses theme....huge step down from the awesomeness that was both Unversed boss themes. It sounds to.....happy? Well, i can always hope boss themes are world-bound now. so that might just be TT's DE boss theme. I sure hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back