• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Re: KH3D Livestreams!

[video=youtube;LrP0rh3hvnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrP0rh3hvnk[/video]
There it is more videos liek this should be appereing all day, but i got class soon

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Omg I am welling up right now, DAT opening, DAT Joshua with wings! And I haven't even watched the live stream yet! :( Stupid school....hopefully soon I will be able to.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

omg joshua is like batman when he meets rku and
i think calling iremix is playing while they speak too that kid just jump 20 feet down like a cat

iits just cool seeing riku and joushu walking around town lols

Something I've always wondered: Looking at Japanese games like this one there's an awful lot of English text in the game. Just how many people in Japan can read English? Is it a required course in school or something?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Something I've always wondered: Looking at Japanese games like this one there's an awful lot of English text in the game. Just how many people in Japan can read English? Is it a required course in school or something?

Pretty sure it is.

And omg omg, the symbol that appears when you enter new areas in TT is the player pin symbol!? *dead* So much TWEWY fan service :p

cloudzack117

so are calling and twister the only TWEWY songs? i figured they would use those 2 but i was hoping that give me all your love made it in there. who knows, maybe Mr. H appears later

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Happy and sad to hear this again.

Ah, that one. Wasn't it called "Tears of the Light" in the official tracklist?

I remember that one playing when Terra was comforting Cinderella, Snow White in her glass coffin and I think in a flashback with Ventus.

Speaking of character themes, I wonder if we get to hear any of the themes of the main characters again. ^___^

Awards

Picture61.png

Never thought I'd see you again.

That's weird. The model viewer showed KH2/KH1/DDD Sora and Riku, Braig (which makes sense since I imagine that scene where he is stabbed is in the opening), aaaand brown cloak Ansem.

APaul didn't show the DI stuff, so my guess is he appears on the island? Weird.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Picture61.png

Never thought I'd see you again.

That's weird. The model viewer showed KH2/KH1/DDD Sora and Riku, Braig (which makes sense since I imagine that scene where he is stabbed is in the opening), aaaand brown cloak Ansem.

APaul didn't show the DI stuff, so my guess is he appears on the island? Weird.

Couldn't it be that he's just part of the memoirs? Maybe viewable models of Days, BBS and KH 2 are also in there?

Awards

Couldn't it be that he's just part of the memoirs? Maybe viewable models of Days, BBS and KH 2 are also in there?

I don't think there'd be much point to showing Ansem in his brown cloak unless he specifically appeared in that form. It's one thing if we are getting refreshers on characters (in which case, you know, Ansem in his regular form would suffice- I highly doubt we're going to get separate journal entries for each form of the villains, like armored and zebra Xemnas lol), but that's too specific, and he appears alongside characters which are seen in the game, as I pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back