• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
And Nomura kept on commenting on how this game is the masterpiece of the series~
I was a bit disappointed on the lack of cgi in BbS, to be honest.
You said the it will be short? Is this a speculation or a fact?
Or well, the secret endings aren't always that long.
Excpet for BbS but that's probably why they kept it non-cgi.

// oh look 600th post whoop

In a interview he said it would be short but the final scene in game would be very long

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Oh, okay.
I knew that the final scene would be the longest so far, wasn't sure about the secret ending. Thanks!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So since when does ursula know hyper beam, glad i can finally see the tutorial stuff pretty cool too.
[video=youtube;jcqKiBjydyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcqKiBjydyE[/video]

zEndless

Not sure if somebody posted this yet, but here is a list of bosses:

BOSSES:
Ursula (Destiny Islands prologue)
Hakozaru (Traverse Town Nightmare, two seperate versions for both Sora and Riku)
Bullet Gargoyle (La Cité des Clochés Nightmare)
Rinzler (as Sora), Ele Kamakiri (as Riku)
Kinkin Lobster (as Sora) Meramera Lobster (as Riku)
Spellcan (Traverse Town second visit)
Pete (as Sora) Ikage Sword, Una Moguera (as Riku)
Spellcan (Second fight, as Sora), Chernabog (as Riku)
Hachi Queen (as Sora, mini-boss during the Dive to The World That Never Was)
Anti Black Coat/Red Eyes
-SEMI-FINAL BOSSES-
Xemnas
Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
-FINAL BOSSES-
Young Master Xehanort
Ventus/Nightmare Armor (as Riku)
(*NOTE: This is all from the V-Jump guide! Boss list may be incomplete!)

TerravsVentus

Too bad the chances of someone uploading the ending cutscenes are low. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow night.

cloudzack117

AARGH SCREW ME. i was trying not to spoil the game and what do i do? read what the final effing boss is, though hopefully, nightmare armor is the secret boss, the closest thing we'll get to the LS. aw well. im done with this thread until i beat 3d whenever it comes out. bye

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
AARGH SCREW ME. i was trying not to spoil the game and what do i do? read what the final effing boss is, though hopefully, nightmare armor is the secret boss, the closest thing we'll get to the LS. aw well. im done with this thread until i beat 3d whenever it comes out. bye

I hope its not the secret boss to be honest, there have been enough armored Keyblade wielders as secret bosses at this point :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: KH3D Livestreams!

Was that trailer scene already shown in a stream?
I would wonder though how the MF could administer the Reaper's game if he is neither a reaper nor an angel. How would the MF get the power to do this anyways?

It looks much like Neku knows the MF though, and that brings up further questions. Especially when we look at another scene from the trailers where Sora talks with Joshua and Josh doesn't seem all too fond of the MF or know him more closely.
Like, just wondering, have you read my theory? I know the theory sucks, but like I kinda answered some of that in it.. I think.

cloudzack117

well i spoiled the ending. not all of it just a very very brief summary. actually the only thing i saw was what happens to sora, which is what i kind of thought would happen, but just wasnt actually expecting it to lol. also, Master Xehanort has overtaken voldemort as my favorite villain of all time

Mikeneko

Re: KH3D Livestreams!

I don't even know anymore ha ha.
~*Translators I summon thee*~

*ping*

[FONT=&quot]Braig asks “Xehanort” WTF he’s doing. (I assume whatever just happened to Even and Ienzo was not part of the plan as he understood it.) Xehanort pulls out his weapon. Braig asks him if he’s regained his memories…or if he never lost them in the first place. (He says "yappari," like that was something he'd suspected all along.) “Xehanort” stabs Braig and says that his name is not Xehanort, but Ansem. That's about it as far as the first scene goes.
[/FONT]

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Like, just wondering, have you read my theory? I know the theory sucks, but like I kinda answered some of that in it.. I think.

I think I did once, yet I don't remember everything from it anymore. But the main gist was that the Mysterious Figure plays the part of a reaper.

well i spoiled the ending. not all of it just a very very brief summary. actually the only thing i saw was what happens to sora, which is what i kind of thought would happen, but just wasnt actually expecting it to lol. also, Master Xehanort has overtaken voldemort as my favorite villain of all time

Can we be sure yet that this "summary" is really the true thing? As well as the final bosses?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think I did once, yet I don't remember everything from it anymore. But the main gist was that the Mysterious Figure plays the part of a reaper.
And in this realm he has the powers, and he promised Neku something if he tricked Sora(knowingly or unknowingly).

Yeah, that's the gist.

AND IT ALL FELL TO PIECES.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
And in this realm he has the powers, and he promised Neku something if he tricked Sora(knowingly or unknowingly).

Yeah, that's the gist.

AND IT ALL FELL TO PIECES.

Ok then...where the heck comes Neku's timer then from? 0_o

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
[video=youtube;B-dHnKLlx-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-dHnKLlx-M[/video]

Part 2

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I said it right there.[/FONT][/COLOR]
But it doesn't matter. It was a bad theory made months ago that looks to not be true.

That's not what I meant.
If the MF isn't the one and there are no reapers at Traverse, where the heck does Neku's timer then come from? Joshua?

cloudzack117

if not MF then probably joshua. as for the boss list, it came out of the V jump guide book. its kind of like when the guide book for english BBS came out a week early last year and they had MF and all those guys in it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's not what I meant.
If the MF isn't the one and there are no reapers at Traverse, where the heck does Neku's timer then come from? Joshua?
I thought reports said that MF was called a Reaper. And my theory was written way back when I thought it would be cool to have MF give out the missions to try and get to Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back