• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Re: Site Update with official release!

Is that for the Japan release?

Mr Yippie

Everything about this game to me seems to be on fast forward when compared with other titles. Do you guys think we'll receive word on the English release date within the next month or so?

yea I bet we'll have word on its NA release around the japan release

when do you guys think its gonna get leaked

Key to Truth

Awards
I wonder what is going to have the 10th anniversary package. It's probably going to be something really expensive, lol.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Since the game comes out the 29th that means the March Famitsu will come out before the game does so 2 more worlds should be shown in March, as well as 2 in Febuary. I wish the 3DS wasn't region locked because I would buy Jap KH3D and the special edition 3DS. I expect we'll hear something about an America release day in March and I suspect it will be June that the game comes out in America.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i think i might actually trade my zelda edition 3ds for this one.... (maybe not....) idk its a close one. can't wait for this thought. hope the bundle comes stateside...

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
i think i might actually trade my zelda edition 3ds for this one.... (maybe not....) idk its a close one. can't wait for this thought. hope the bundle comes stateside...

This is what I'm thinking about too. If it's as detailed as the Zelda 3DS I'll buy it. I mean detailed by how the designs are on the front and back and the colors of the buttons are gold. If they don't do something like that with this 3DS, it isn't that unique to me. :|

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'll cry if this 10th anniversary package is amazing and it doesn't come over here.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm anniversary addition, an HD version of Kingdom Hearts one right? I'm assuming that most likely. Hopefully they have a lot of cool stuff like an artbook or something along with it.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Good. Now everyone including myself will avoid these forums starting on 3/28. I'm not going to get spoiled this time.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Good. Now everyone including myself will avoid these forums starting on 3/28. I'm not going to get spoiled this time.

Heard that one before =D

Still, I hope that at least one bundle comes over to NA.

Etherealin

So is the anniversary box a separate product, or a bundle with the limited edition 3DS? I hope it's the first option- I'd love to get it, but I already have a 3DS...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So is the anniversary box a separate product, or a bundle with the limited edition 3DS? I hope it's the first option- I'd love to get it, but I already have a 3DS...

The Anniversary box is a separate thing. We don't know what it is, though. Just that it is coming out the same time as the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I vote we adopt the rule from Days/BBS' release where we automatically ban anyone on sight who posts spoilers without tagging them.

So start learning your tags. There is even a convenient spoiler tag button in Advanced posting :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back