• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, Australia's prices are kinda ridiculous compared to the prices here in the US. I've heard many an Aussie have this very same complaint.

But hey, at least you're getting your games right around the same time as everyone else instead of months after, right?

(no seriously, I'm not sure if this is the case or not)
They have improved on the time we get the games. Before, we would spend a few months waiting.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Killzone 3 actually cost $120 in my local EB Games. Never bought the game, but I will pre-order DDD no matter the cost, unless it was something rediculous.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Let's see... First Print Edition will be $70 on release, then Normal will go down to $60 after a couple of months. If we get the bundle, I expect $280-$300, and if the Anniversary Box comes here, I'd say anywhere from $90 to $120. That's just a rough estimate based on various editions of games lately, mind you. And naturally it will all be substantially cheaper in the US :p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Nomura calls BBS "KH0"; not DDD.

Sorry...my computer corrected "bbs" into "this"

Let's see... First Print Edition will be $70 on release, then Normal will go down to $60 after a couple of months. If we get the bundle, I expect $280-$300, and if the Anniversary Box comes here, I'd say anywhere from $90 to $120. That's just a rough estimate based on various editions of games lately, mind you. And naturally it will all be substantially cheaper in the US :p

And Nintendo screws people in other territories over with the magic of region-locking -___-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back