• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Information + KH3D In 3/22 Issue!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiei

Re: KH3D Famitsu Information!

I love the clocktower pic... is it from the opening?(becuase all the pages flying around) can't wait for more ddd info....
can't wait till the japanese site updates....... I stalk it hourly........

Amazing

*does the happy dance*

Also Ansem/Xemnas true form? 0.0

Maybe they're spawns of darkness created by the red eye person in the black coat?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

To be honest, I'm just happy with the 35 hours of gameplay. And I already have a name for handsome pegasus

KevVentus

YMX not necessarily being a new character?

Well there's evidence for someone's theory that he's some form of Isa

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Not next week but the week after that is when KH3D releases and I have to admit it is all I think about at college. When I finish my work I sit the writing down names for worlds that haven't been shown yet or drawing Keyblade or boss designs. I hope this month goes by quickly.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Not next week but the week after that is when KH3D releases and I have to admit it is all I think about at college. When I finish my work I sit the writing down names for worlds that haven't been shown yet or drawing Keyblade or boss designs. I hope this month goes by quickly.

Good for you. This is totally irrelevant :D

Haha, of course not. Someone on DeviantArt made that image of Lightning, and people have been trying to pass it off as official for like a year now~ It's just a gag ;D

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

To be honest it's similar with me as well, lol.
I get my workload done way slower since my thoughts often wander away to a KH-topic...lol

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

So the Xion bits totally made my day. The irony is that just yesterday I was saying I wanted to see more of Xion in CG (preferably smiling), and more of the trios in general. I think it's safe to say I got my wish.

OMG! Nomura and I must have been on the same wavelength! Why didn't I wish for something else? Like info on BbSV2 or something? Silly me. LOL.

In all seriousness though, I'm really loving the artwork. I was unsure about the CGI before, but now I think it'll be amazing. I can't wait to see it in 3D (which I think is part of the reason they look the way they do).

And Xion, indeed, looks beautiful. Also, is that one screenshot of her supposed to be from the "Xion's Dream" scene in Days? I think she's on the paopu tree, and holding a seashell to her ear, but I'm not sure.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

To be honest, I'm just happy with the 35 hours of gameplay. And I already have a name for handsome pegasus

How long did they say Birth by Sleep was again? 15 hours each character? Pretty sure I finished that game in under 30 total, with Aqua and Ven being half of that 15 hour estimate each. =P

I'm guessing 3D'll end up closer to 25, as long as you're good at the game and don't grind.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

The dream eater battle reminds me of Marvel vs. Capcom because you have two assisting allies and you're fighting horizontally. XD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

How long did they say Birth by Sleep was again? 15 hours each character? Pretty sure I finished that game in under 30 total, with Aqua and Ven being half of that 15 hour estimate each. =P

I'm guessing 3D'll end up closer to 25, as long as you're good at the game and don't grind.

Lol, I finished with like 50 hours :p I really take my time though.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

The dream eater battle reminds me of Marvel vs. Capcom because you have two assisting allies and you're fighting horizontally. XD

I was thinking more so like Monster Rancher. When I first saw the DE fighting on a circular stage, it reminded me so much of Monster Rancher.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

• In the end we'll finally see Xemnas/Ansem's true form.
Wait... Finally? Didn't know we were waiting.

• The command system is different than BBS, it's more of a mix between Days and ReCoded.
Oh, poo. Well, I'm a little disappointed, but I'll get over it.

• King Wondernyan isn't an evolution of a Wondernyan, they are separate Dream Eaters.
Kinda figured that.

• The main mini game you play with then is called Flick Crash, which combines speed and action aspects.
So, I'm guessing we'll get to play Tin Pin, but with Dream Eaters? Flicking Dream Eaters around sounds like fun.

• There are 50 sorts of Dream Eaters you can partner with, however boss Dream Eaters are not included.
That's good. I was worried that it would be something like 100.

• The next issue of Famitsu will have more Nomura interview as well.
Wonder what he'll say? We'll have to read it to find out.(laughs)

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Wait... Finally? Didn't know we were waiting.
It means that throughout the whole game, Xehanort will not be in his true form.

Only at the end, will he be in his true form, for KH3.

So all Xehanort's in the game until the end are not the true form of Xehanort.

I think of it more like a mix of Tin Pin Slammer and the CoM system xD

I think we're talking about 2 different things here.....

Unless the horizontal fight is actually the "Flick Crash" game they were talking about.

In that case, my bad.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

It means that throughout the whole game, Xehanort will not be in his true form.

Only at the end, will he be in his true form, for KH3.

So all Xehanort's in the game until the end are not the true form of Xehanort.

Does this mean that YMX isn't Xehanort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back