• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 intro music?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
To be honest, I can't wait to see what song they're having for KH3. Otherwise, many have answered this question for you. :p

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
i love Oprah. Oprah and J.K.Rowling should rule the world. And we will call them Joprah Winrowling. And the world would finally be in its utopia.
That is one of the reasons I'm talking about.
One of the ones I didn't want to tell you
xD

A

Audo

That is one of the reasons I'm talking about.
One of the ones I didn't want to tell you
xD
Don't be jealous just because my inside joke could kick your ass in a short period of time.
Lest we forget that YOU are the one who has a certain love for Riku's belly button.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Don't be jealous just because my inside joke could kick your ass in a short period of time.
Lest we forget that YOU are the one who has a certain love for Riku's belly button.
Pfft.
i have no idea what you're talking about.

Sexy Angel
CHARGE thinks in the Third Person:

*CHARGE leaves thread knowing that AYGB and RK will begin a spamfest of something as gay as Rikus' belly button*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't know if it would be KH without Utada.

KH3 will have an awesome theme, no doubt. And it will relate to the game and we won't even know until we finish. Then we'll reverse it and it will relate even more to the game than the theme in normal form.

Like how Easy Breezy is. It's talking about how he's a jerk, then reverse it and it says he's a devil. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back