• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 intro music?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeeshan

just like kh1 and 2, and how they're songs can be played backwards i'm guessing kh3 might have a song that can be played backwards too. and if they are making kh3 or starting it do you think they could have already thought of the song?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
It was purely coincidental, imo.
I seriously doubt they'd choose a song only if it fit backwards.
And it was only the English version that played something backwards.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
The ONLY backwards parts of Hikki's themesongs are in Sanctuary, the two or three lyrics you can't understand.
They say "I need more affection than you know" and something else if I recall correctly.

Everything else is fans being paranoid.

A

Audo

Pfft.
It isn't coincidental, it's just Utada.
She freak-ah like that XDDDD.
But i love her. And no, they wont have the KH3 theme song until they are actually making it.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
The ONLY backwards parts of Hikki's themesongs are in Sanctuary, the two or three lyrics you can't understand.
They say "I need more affection than you know" and something else if I recall correctly.

Everything else is fans being paranoid.

actually simple and clean does as well.... Freaky

A

Audo

So does Sanctuary, and it has obvious KH references :OOOO
i love Utada.

A

Audo

It isn't gibberish >.>
And i don't think anyone would think of it as aliens...
If anything it's that the English language on its own does that.
Of course, it isn't legitimate. It isn't like Utada goes "Alright, what creepy subliminal message should i cook up today"?
The english language does that on its own.

Hey, let's all increase the nostalgia, shall we? Sanctuary in reverse!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u0g1IeeIbUk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u0g1IeeIbUk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

A

Audo

Sweetism.
"He was Ansem"!!!
Dun dun dunnnnnnnn.
I'm really bored, someone make a compelling theory!

trini202

Sweetism.
"He was Ansem"!!!
Dun dun dunnnnnnnn.

Xehanort is Lord Xenu who is married to Oprah who is having an affair with **** Cheney who goes to the same dentist as Tom Cruise who is best friends with Ellen DeGeneres who had Hard Gay on her show who's cousin is Tetsuya Nomura.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
Sweetism.
"He was Ansem"!!!
Dun dun dunnnnnnnn.

OK..... heres my theory... mystery meat is made of roxas' under-belly

Xehanort is Lord Xenu who is married to Oprah who is having an affair with **** Cheney who goes to the same dentist as Tom Cruise who is best friends with Ellen DeGeneres who had Hard Gay on her show who's cousin is Tetsuya Nomura.

silly... thats not a theory..... THATS FACT, my friend

A

Audo

i love Oprah. Oprah and J.K.Rowling should rule the world. And we will call them Joprah Winrowling. And the world would finally be in its utopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back