• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 intro music?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well it depends if they want a remix but they might use one of Utada's latest songs (or they might create a new one)

Utada usually makes two new songs for every main KH game, so I doubt they will reuse her old music.

Am I one of the only people wondering if there is gonna be an Utada theme for the three games coming out?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I like not knowing what Utada will come up with for the next KH game.
I can't really guess what the next would be, but they always turn out awesome.

T

tazztig

A remix, why a remix? That kinda does and doesn't make sense. Anybody care to say anything, feel free, I just wanna know that's all. XD

I feel a remix would make some songs sound better and totally new.Xd lol.^^%

M

Marluxia.light

A remix would do great to hear some new music. I tired of the same music. This should be new for everyone.

belleaurora

I feel as long as it is by Utada, I'll be happy. She is a wonderful lyricist and an amazing songwriter. I have a lot of repspect for her. When KH3 is announced in many years to come, I'm sure she'll have something fresh and innovative and something which you can see directly links to the themes communicated and plot of KH3 when fragments of it appear. And even if you don't like the song at first, I'm sure it'll be a grower (like Passion was for me). Passion is now one of my favourite songs by Utada. KH wouldn't be the same without Utada and her music. It's how I discovered her :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back