• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH characters in a fistfight!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who'd win in a fistfight?

• Sora

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Riku

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • King Mickey

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Kairi

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Donald

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Goofy

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Axel

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Xehanort's Heartless

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
lv_kh0720 said:
Hahaha LOL this goes to every villain in Kingdom Hearts game.

The Disneys in fistfights, I can't imagine.

So it goes to Sora, Riku, and Roxas.

Maybe Riku, since I've trusted Tidus about Riku back in KH, I forgot but maybe like this, "......You're no match of Riku. We took him three to one yesterday, and he beat us all." and he did that a year ago without Keyblade and all.

i dunno if Sora has improved though ^^ but he sure is better than Roxas

Xemnas actually did get dropped by Riku in the Final Battle, Xemnas is just garbage.

Sora was better than Roxas, so you would expect him to be able to beat him.

I think that Sora could beat Riku with any weapon. As long as it is something like a sword. Sora is a match for Riku any day if he has a wooden stick.

Riku beat the FF trio in Kingdom Hearts with a wooden stick, So did Sora.

So yeah Sora could be Riku with any sword like weapon, but not in a figh with now weapons. Riku would just lay Sora out.

To Kawaiikousuke, Sora learning to punch right is the least of his worries.lol He has to start from square one, learning how to form a fist, and getting in a fighting stance. By the way it looks of it, anyone could of ran up to him and just punched him and his face, just like what happened to him in The Land of Dragons.

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
I say Sora for the sake of Sora because there are to many mobs of Riku fans on this site. ^^ Yah! Go Sora because everyone thinks you're a sissy and that Riku is "oh-so-manly" with his LONG silver hair and his "bishonen" good looks. He looks like a girl in KH and an emo boy in KH2. I'm not a Riku hater but too many people flock around him. ^^;;

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Kaiyuku said:
I say Sora for the sake of Sora because there are to many mobs of Riku fans on this site. ^^ Yah! Go Sora because everyone thinks you're a sissy and that Riku is "oh-so-manly" with his LONG silver hair and his "bishonen" good looks. He looks like a girl in KH and an emo boy in KH2. I'm not a Riku hater but too many people flock around him. ^^;;

No I personaly don't like Riku to much. Sora is much better than Riku while he is using a Keyblade. I like Sora 10X more because he is the real deal not a side kick like Riku in my opinion.

Riku would seriously do harm to Sora if he was unarmed, no! Serious damage and pain, more like black eye or two, broken ribs, and or broken hands and legs, maybe even broken arms. Possibly a broken neck.

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
Once again..Twig boy isnt gonna win...Riku would with his steroid induced muscles..lol....GO RIKU!!!..I wish they would fight Kill Bill style..XD..(but this is a fist fight so..)

Riku=EMO!!!

Sora=morally weird, but ditzy cute...

Riku-emo...*nods*

"I gave into the darkness! How can I face everyone!?" *emoish*

"Like this!!" *funnyish*

Kaiku=going to bed. Bye bye!!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Kaiyuku said:
Riku=EMO!!!

Sora=morally weird, but ditzy cute...

Riku-emo...*nods*

"I gave into the darkness! How can I face everyone!?" *emoish*

"Like this!!" *funnyish*

Kaiku=going to bed. Bye bye!!
LOL..Bye...so what Riku is emo...that dont mean he cant knock Sora out...oooohhhhhh....Twig boy cant fight..only with weapons he van own..even with a stick...>_>...but Fist Fight..Twig Boy gets pwnd..XD..**I keep thinking KH fight Club in my mind..rofl**

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
But if it was possible to put a Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora, against a Kingdom Hearts Riku with no weapons, then I belive that it would be a good fight.

Having them both at the same age won't be an advantage to Riku, since Sora is longer and a bit taller, and Sora would be quicker and more well balanced, Sora could also jump higher.

While Riku would not have to many benefits.

But putting a 15 year old Sora and a 16 year old Riku in a fist fight would be a slaughter, meaning no more Sora!

I reackon Axel would do good he'd be very quick and could pack a punch! Against Sora or Riku...

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
But putting a 15 year old Sora and a 16 year old Riku in a fist fight would be a slaughter, meaning no more Sora!
YEAH!!!!! RIKU FTW!!!...I mean..Sora is faster and all...but if Riku just gets one hit its over..1..2..3..T.K.O!!!!..I stilll wanna see KH2 fight Club because of this thread..XD...this fight is very unfair..and isnt this just a huge brawl too..or is there matches like Riku vs Sora and whatnot..hahahahaha...XD

I reackon shove them all into the ring... Axel and Riku would be the last stading I say. Or better yet blindfold them all...xD.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^OHHH..I like that kinda of finghting..it causes so much unnecessary pain..Hahahahaha....(the Blindfold one I mean)..and I can see Riku wearing his special Blindfold for the battle...and cant see a damn thing..LOL.....XD..I still say Riku FTW in KH2 Fight Club..XD

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Gunblader Lionheart said:
I reackon shove them all into the ring... Axel and Riku would be the last stading I say. Or better yet blindfold them all...xD.

I already know what would happen if it was true.lol
First everyone would prepare a suprise feast and they would eat Donald. So he is gone. They ate bones and all.

After they disposed of Donald they would all grab Axel from behind and brake his limbs, using his bones as tooth picks to get out the duck. So Axel is out of the picture.

Everyone would began to pound on Goofy because he is to stupid to do anything with out his shield. So they would just beat him up untill he becomes dumber than he is now. So he is out.

Kairi would be running around like crazy all of a sudden she falls and says that she brakes a nail and so she leaves peacefully.

Sora remebered to bring large mouse traps and put them all over the ring while everyone was taking a break and wating for the duck to digest. Along with cheese as the bait. Mickey says oh boy and eats the cheese than the large mouse trap closes shut on Mickey's neck, killing him instantlly.

Roxas running around saying I do have a heart I really do. Sora laughs and forces Roxas back into his body, so Roxas won't stay for the finals.

Xemnas running up to Sora and then throws him in the air. Riku said I wanted to fight Sora in the Finals so Riku comes and drops Xemnas, then for some reason he dissapears. And never comes back because he was ashamed of being dropped by a 16 year old.

Xehanort just sits there saying darkness true darkness, he continue's to say it over and over again. Xehanort just being his regular self did not mind Sora and Riku at all, so he just stands there chanting.

Sora and Riku thinks of a plan, Riku sneaks behind Xehanort because Xehanort had his eyes closed and he was still talking about darkness. Riku jumps behind him and holds him tight. While Sora rapidly but continusly kicks him in the balls. Over and over again untill Xehanort cries and gives up, so it is just Sora and Riku.

Sora begans to say something cheesey and Sora regains his ugly fighting form, the one that he took when Sora meets Sefier. Riku said that he would let Sora get the first hit in. Sora said okay and it will hurt. But Sora runs up to him and punches but he missed badly even though Riku was stationary. Riku turns around and sucka punches Sora in the neck, Sora hits the ground hard and Sora alomst instantly stops moving and blood is every where. The end.

Last edited:

sephy 9 2 5

Hehe make a battle royale I can see it now Goofy of all people emerging the victor because somebody insulted his intelligence.

lv_kh0720

Riku would seriously do harm to Sora if he was unarmed, no! Serious damage and pain, more like black eye or two, broken ribs, and or broken hands and legs, maybe even broken arms. Possibly a broken neck.
OMG *imagining the effect*

I already know what would happen if it was true.lol
First everyone would prepare a suprise feast and they would eat Donald. So he is gone. They ate bones and all.

After they disposed of Donald they would all grab Axel from behind and brake his limbs, using his bones as tooth picks to get out the duck. So Axel is out of the picture.

Everyone would began to pound on Goofy because he is to stupid to do anything with out his shield. So they would just beat him up untill he becomes dumber than he is now. So he is out.

Kairi would be running around like crazy all of a sudden she falls and says that she brakes a nail and so she leaves peacefully.

Sora remebered to bring large mouse traps and put them all over the ring while everyone was taking a break and wating for the duck to digest. Along with cheese as the bait. Mickey says oh boy and eats the cheese than the large mouse trap closes shut on Mickey's neck, killing him instantlly.

Roxas running around saying I do have a heart I really do. Sora laughs and forces Roxas back into his body, so Roxas won't stay for the finals.

Xemnas running up to Sora and then throws him in the air. Riku said I wanted to fight Sora in the Finals so Riku comes and drops Xemnas, then for some reason he dissapears. And never comes back because he was ashamed of being dropped by a 16 year old.

Xehanort just sits there saying darkness true darkness, he continue's to say it over and over again. Xehanort just being his regular self did not mind Sora and Riku at all, so he just stands there chanting.

Sora and Riku thinks of a plan, Riku sneaks behind Xehanort because Xehanort had his eyes closed and he was still talking about darkness. Riku jumps behind him and holds him tight. While Sora rapidly but continusly kicks him in the balls. Over and over again untill Xehanort cries and gives up, so it is just Sora and Riku.

Sora begans to say something cheesey and Sora regains his ugly fighting form, the one that he took when Sora meets Sefier. Riku said that he would let Sora get the first hit in. Sora said okay and it will hurt. But Sora runs up to him and punches but he missed badly even though Riku was stationary. Riku turns around and sucka punches Sora in the neck, Sora hits the ground hard and Sora alomst instantly stops moving and blood is every where. The end.
good description there, write a fanfic about this ^^ <omg>
it must be a disaster on the arena, if just I can see the video LOL

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Riku has an obvious advantage in a blindfold fight. He wore one for awhile. Anyway, who do you guys think would win out of just Organization members? I think Axel would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back