• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH characters in a fistfight!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who'd win in a fistfight?

• Sora

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Riku

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • King Mickey

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Kairi

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Donald

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Goofy

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Axel

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Xehanort's Heartless

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>..You people and your idiotism...16 years old with emotional problems that are semi-gay..who have steroid induced muscles and who secretly enjoy the darkness ALWAYS PWNS EVERYBODY!!!..(I mean Riku.people..lol)

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Kawaiikousuke said:
>_>..You people and your idiotism...16 years old with emotional problems that are semi-gay..who have steroid induced muscles and secretly enjoys the darkness ALWAYS PWNS EVERYBODY!!!..(I mean Riku.people..lol)
OMG!!! You called Riku semi-gay!:eek:
Anyway, Riku would easily beat anyone.

seb0910

yea i'd say riku becuz he seems to be stronger built, and he was the only character to hav a non-weapon attack (kh1, his kick-counterattack when he fites with wooden sword)

(cross(-)shot)

No weapons or magic? Well, I guess Hercules would end up kicking the crap out of everyone. But since he's not on the list, I pick Goofy.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>..Why we talking 'bout Cloud winning..cuz thats not fair..hell why just add Sephiroth if you guys are gonna use your FFVII characters to cheat..jk...

I still Riku..would win in KH2 Fight Club...XD

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>..you people and your damn Cloud....he's always the best at EVERYTHING....fighting....being emo....baking a cake.....carrying a large sword...riding a motocycle...crossdressing...EVERYTHING!!!!!...grrrr....lol..(baking a cake..WTH..XD)....fine vote for your Cloud....or post For your Cloud Whatever...I still say Riku...>_>(I think he could bake a better cake than Cloud..lol)

I dont hate Cloud..I'm just saying..screw it GO ZACK!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back