• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH characters in a fistfight!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who'd win in a fistfight?

• Sora

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Riku

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • King Mickey

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Kairi

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Donald

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Goofy

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Axel

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Xehanort's Heartless

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Sorry. The sword doesn't weight much. Cloud and Zack don't have heavy builds and they can pick it up. Besides Cloud and Sephiroth are swordsmen not hand to hand fighters. Riku most likely has more hand to hand exprience from living on that island for so long. Riku would beat them and everyone else on that list. Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless would be his only problems.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
hey i have never said baking a cake the best person at that is Namine or Kairi.
hahahaha yess i do believe that was a SEXIST REMARK!!! FO' SHAME! lol JK i personally can picture Demyx baking a cak e quite passionately. Or Marluxia... with a pretty flower apron he bout at Macy's :) oh but they would be just baking they wouldn't be BAKING like Riku psh hell no. They can only bake not BAKE. lol

As for a fist fight... i vote Sora because his hands are so frickin big :D Haha i wonder who would win at a foot fight.....

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Riku has the best Hand to Hand and Weapon skills.

Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas would probably be a challenge, but still, Riku would beat them with Natural Strength and Skill.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Kawaiikousuke said:
Namine&Kairi:..SEXIST SEEEEXXXXISTT!!!!!!......lol...RIKU WOULD WIN IN A BAKING A CAKE CONTEST!!!!..>_>..I know it..JK..lol..I'm done now..
Riku wouldn't win. Don't you people no anything? Sephiroth could bake the best damn cake you ever saw!!:D

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
Sora could win.....in his dreams ^^; (suddenly the clip of Sora getting punched in land of the dragons by the short guy is shown, and then him just stupidly whacking shorty back weakly with his hands)....yeah poor guy, his nothing without the keyblade lol

I can picture Riku winning though XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back