• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH characters in a fistfight!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who'd win in a fistfight?

• Sora

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Riku

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • King Mickey

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Kairi

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Donald

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Goofy

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Axel

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Xehanort's Heartless

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murasame

silent one said:
Larxene with her lighting powers, extreme A.D.D and she runs on sugar and crack she's the perfect killing machine but show her a shiny nickel an she's off lol
Lmao!, anyways, I choose Goofy and Riku, personally i would be afaid to fight these two, Riku just pwns, and already has natrual fighting ablity. As for goofy, well...
I don't want my arms bitten off T.T

iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

I think Sora would win, simply because he's quite clearly invincible. If nothing else, he'd just sit around waiting for all of the others to lose endurance. Then he'd claim victory.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Lmao this is so funny! I think Mickey would win cause people would be like
"Where'd he go, where'd he go?" Then all of a sudden BAM! Kick in the *cough* and then a bicycle kick. Shazzam! Or maybe Zexion. He could just sit back and then shape shift into something big and destroy them.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So far your threads have been actually bearable, but this one is actually stupid. Look, I know you're bored; so here:

newgrounds.com

or better yet, click on my sig

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ed-Man said:
Lots of other people have enjoyed this thread. What's wrong with it?

1. It's spam
2. You put Kairi as a choice
3. You put Mickey as a choice.
The only real threats in a fist fight are Riku, Xehanort, and Xemnas
4. You're continuously spamming.
5. There is no end to your "logic". Where because you're bored you spam alot. That's not how the forums work. We're supposed to keep it clean, but you are contaminating the site with the very thing I am against. Now 1 or 2 spam threads along the way isn't bad, but you have multiple thread [All of which are spam] at once. Please, I'm not asking you to stop altogether. I'm just saying SLOW DOWN. KHI isn't going to leave you behind. And if by some off chance it does, then I'll bring you up to speed myself. Okay? bring it down some, that all we ask

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
purified_riku155 said:
1. It's spam
2. You put Kairi as a choice
3. You put Mickey as a choice.
The only real threats in a fist fight are Riku, Xehanort, and Xemnas
4. You're continuously spamming.
5. There is no end to your "logic". Where because you're bored you spam alot. That's not how the forums work. We're supposed to keep it clean, but you are contaminating the site with the very thing I am against. Now 1 or 2 spam threads along the way isn't bad, but you have multiple thread [All of which are spam] at once. Please, I'm not asking you to stop altogether. I'm just saying SLOW DOWN. KHI isn't going to leave you behind. And if by some off chance it does, then I'll bring you up to speed myself. Okay? bring it down some, that all we ask
Don't hate participate. This is a forum I thought we were suppose to have fun.

Yah 500 posts

Pyro

mickey man all hes gonna do is start puching ya around and jump high and quick like yoda. after tha battle hes gonna stand on your chest and say " I GOT 2 WORDS 4 YA! SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back