• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

KH characters in a fistfight!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who'd win in a fistfight?

• Sora

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Riku

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • King Mickey

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Kairi

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Donald

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Goofy

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Axel

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Roxas

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Xehanort's Heartless

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
  • Retired Staff
Mickey obviously! With his fatal matrix moves, he'd knock the socks off everybody. Then again, Xehnort's Heartless looks really buff and like a boxer, so he could win too. But I voted for mickey anyway.

Go Mickey Go!

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
i like riku, since he's a bada**, and WHERE THE HELL DID U COME UP WITH THIS???????????? u were probubly just bored, like me :D.
actually riku would win, but Y ISNT DEMYX UP THERE????????????? HE'D WOOP ALL YOUR BUTTOXES!!!! he's kool :cool: just like this picture, lol

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Awards
Barxin said:
i like riku, since he's a bada**, and WHERE THE HELL DID U COME UP WITH THIS???????????? u were probubly just bored, like me :D.
It's a strange story. I was going to the bathroom, when all of the sudden I thought, Hey, I bet Riku could kill Donald Duck in a boxing match. The End.

SoraGaurdian

Awards
o_O Kairi in a fist fight? No way. She's probably run. But I said Riku, because, well...duh!