• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
The "winner" of the Keyblade War would eventually open Kingdom Hearts and create a new world where Light & Darkness coexist in balance.

Point is, MX is kind of the good guy when you see it that way. He wants balance. To create balance, he must start the world over. Makes sense, right?

To that end MX is a bit of an antihero.

^^^In truth I believe that was the original intention of MX but then I think he lied all about having balance inorder to get power.

I think it was the other way around. Once he started gaining power, he didn't care about his original intentions and just wanted power. Darkness had corrupted him so much that he went on to believe it was the heart's true essence, even though he said he believed in a balance of light and dark early in his reports.

Cheaken

Awards
I just realized something. If the Keyblade War started, a bunch of keyblade weilders would flock to the door of KH to fight for its power. For that to happen, there has to be a bunch of keyblade weilders in the first place. My question is where the fluff are all these weilders when Sora is saving the universe (Twice!) by himself?
Well there may not be many left since so many keyblades "died" during the keyblade war so they couldn't be passed down to other potential weilders. And there are countless worlds as well so you may not have had a chance to meet other wielders.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I just realized something. If the Keyblade War started, a bunch of keyblade weilders would flock to the door of KH to fight for its power. For that to happen, there has to be a bunch of keyblade weilders in the first place. My question is where the fluff are all these weilders when Sora is saving the universe (Twice!) by himself?

I think they're there but they are following the rule of not meddling or something. Perhaps they're on distant worlds with their disney worlds to worry about. -shrugs- but i think they'll show if KH and the X-Blade were in the possession of one keyblade wielder

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
They are keyblade wielders out there and potential keyblade wieders too. You only need a strong heart to wield one, who knows maybe the various characters Sora met in Disney worlds may or may not in the future possess the ability to wield. Keyblades are a mysterious subject though. Nomura never fully explained their significance and why these powerful weapons are so picky with choosing people and of course how these weapons are made. Maybe this will be the point of focus in the next saga/spin-off ( I hope not, I don't want more KH games after KH3) or just explain the orgin in some novel or something

Crystal

Silver Member
In the game it starts out as speaking about it as legend but Xehanort shoves proof of it's existence in TAV face (literally) with all those keyblades and the damaged battle ground. Glad i could be of service :3

But who stop the first Keyblade War since no one manage to open the door to KH? :eek:
Xehanort want to be the first one who open the door to KH .

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The first keyblade war actually was a draw.

All keyblade wielders fighting in that war destroyed each other.
Because of the big fighting and imbalance that was created from it the darkness from the Realm of Darkness flooded into the Realm of Light and destroyed it, taking the original Kingdom Hearts with it.

The RoL we know today are just fragmented pieces of the old united world which were created by the last surviving hearts of light.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
The "winner" of the Keyblade War would eventually open Kingdom Hearts and create a new world where Light & Darkness coexist in balance.

Point is, MX is kind of the good guy when you see it that way. He wants balance. To create balance, he must start the world over. Makes sense, right?
So MX is gonna gain power so he can start a new keyblade war where they all fight (including him) for the power he already had in the first place?

Honestly I don't see how fighting for the light is balance at all or how or why keyblade weilders would just start fighting with each other over a power MX used to bring them there.

State

Awards
So MX is gonna gain power so he can start a new keyblade war where they all fight (including him) for the power he already had in the first place?
MX had the power to create a world from the start? Do say.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
MX had the power to create a world from the start? Do say.
MX is trying to get the power of the X-Blade and KH so keyblade weilders will aparently come and fight each other and start a keyblade "war". But whats the point of fighting each other if its MX that already has the power.

State

Awards
MX is trying to get the power of the X-Blade and KH so keyblade weilders will aparently come and fight each other and start a keyblade "war". But whats the point of fighting each other if its MX that already has the power.

That wasn't what Master Xehanort envisioned for an eternity, he envisioned to get his hands on Kingdom Hearts and use its powers to create a world balanced in light and dark.

State

Awards
So it was also the darkness in people heart causes the war..

The Keyblade War was started because keyblade wielders of light, darkness and keyblades of the heart all for Kingdom Hearts. Or in few words:

Different factions; same goal.

Crystal

Silver Member
The Keyblade War was started because keyblade wielders of light, darkness and keyblades of the heart all for Kingdom Hearts. Or in few words:

Different factions; same goal.

The same goal means to open the KH door..?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
That wasn't what Master Xehanort envisioned for an eternity, he envisioned to get his hands on Kingdom Hearts and use its powers to create a world balanced in light and dark.
Yes, I know that but I'm also aware that he also wants the keyblade war which is what confuses me. A balanced world and a war are two different things. If MX where to gain that power, it is stated that he would use it to start another keyblade war when alreayd with that power he couldv'e just created a new balanced world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back