• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Yes, I know that but I'm also aware that he also wants the keyblade war which is what confuses me. A balanced world and a war are two different things. If MX where to gain that power, it is stated that he would use it to start another keyblade war when alreayd with that power he couldv'e just created a new balanced world.

Okay, let's clarify:

Master Xehanort dedicated his whole life researching the Keyblade War. After digging further into the matter, he found out about Kingdom Heart, a power so great that any human could turn into superhuman. After this, he began machinating a plan to create the world he envisioned; balance in light and dark. But Kingdom Hearts appeared before the past fighter because they started a war, so, what does Xehanort do? He plots and devises several plans to re-enact the Keyblade War so that Kingdom Hearts could be his! This is where Vanitas and Ventus come into play, and Terra. To summon KH he needed the X-blade, and to summon the X-Blade he needed two hearts pure; one of light and the other of darkness. With his fragile, old body, he wouldn't see his balanced world unfold, so, he changes his body into one younger; Terra.

That's all, in summation:

MX reenacted the KW to summon the Xblade and to summon KH to build the world he envisioned.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Okay, let's clarify:

Master Xehanort dedicated his whole life researching the Keyblade War. After digging further into the matter, he found out about Kingdom Heart, a power so great that any human could turn into superhuman. After this, he began machinating a plan to create the world he envisioned; balance in light and dark. But Kingdom Hearts appeared before the past fighter because they started a war, so, what does Xehanort do? He plots and devises several plans to re-enact the Keyblade War so that Kingdom Hearts could be his! This is where Vanitas and Ventus come into play, and Terra. To summon KH he needed the X-blade, and to summon the X-Blade he needed two hearts pure; one of light and the other of darkness. With his fragile, old body, he wouldn't see his balanced world unfold, so, he changes his body into one younger; Terra.

That's all, in summation:

MX reenacted the KW to summon the Xblade and to summon KH to build the world he envisioned.
Wait, are you saying that BBS is in fact the keyblade war? HA!
Vanitas said:
This X-Blade will open a door. Then, Keyblade weilding warriors will flock here from each and everyone of them, to battle for the light within Kingdom Hearts!
Vanitas doesnt think so.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
what is it then??????????

LOST TWO

MEMORY OF XEHANORT

CHASERS

KEYBLADE WAR

IT ALL BEGAN WITH...

BIRTH BY SLEEP

No but seriously, the Keyblade War was a conflict between warriors of Light and Darkness. They were fighting over control of the X-Blade, a weapon capable of opening the door to Kingdom Hearts.

According to MX, legend says there were four classes of fighters: warriors of light, warriors of darkness, warriors of balance (twilight/dawn), and selfish warriors who just wanted power.

Seeing how two realms came to exist after this war and neither one was wiped out, I believe that the warriors of balance were the few who survived, and they went on to start their own Keyblade academies, including the one that would lead to Yen Sid, Eraqus, and MX being apprentices.

State

Awards
Wait, are you saying that BBS is in fact the keyblade war? HA!
First of all, do you know how to read? I said Master Xehanort reenacted the Keyblade War by having him, Vanitas, Terra, Aqua and Ventus fight, so that he could the X-Blade and Kingdom Hearts. That's all.

The Keyblade War started and ended years before Birth by Sleep, even years before Masters Eraqus and Xehanort were born.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Is Keyblade War is just a legend or it did happen before?

It was a war that happened hundreds if not thousands of years ago. Basically there were many keyblader wielders and they all fought for the light within KH. The war caused darkness to cover the world (Back then all worlds were united as one world) when the war came to an end the light of children rebuilt the world though it was no longer united, instead there were many seperate worlds seperated by barriers thus the current KH universe came to be. Since then the few wielders who survived trained keyblade apprentices so they could keep the world safe in hidding. A tradition which continued on up until the time of BBS.

if MX could open KH then it would unite all worlds again and Keyblade wielders from across the universe would become greedy again and thus a second Keyblade War would arise. And MX also wanted to use KH to go beyond human existence and remake a world more to his vision.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
First of all, do you know how to read? I said Master Xehanort reenacted the Keyblade War by having him, Vanitas, Terra, Aqua and Ventus fight, so that he could the X-Blade and Kingdom Hearts. That's all.

The Keyblade War started and ended years before Birth by Sleep, even years before Masters Eraqus and Xehanort were born.
I'm aware of that can you read or have you even played BBS? That "reinactment" was just MX trying to get the X-Blade and Terras body. Thats it. That was no reinactment otherwise Vanitas wouldnt have said what he said (If you even bothered to read my quote) while all that was happening.

State

Awards
I'm aware of that can you read or have you even played BBS? That "reinactment" was just MX trying to get the X-Blade and Terras body. Thats it. That was no reinactment otherwise Vanitas wouldnt have said what he said (If you even bothered to read my quote) while all that was happening.

So it wasn't a reenactment, big deal, it still doesn't changes the point that the Keyblade War happened years before Birth by Sleep, Master Xehanort researched about, encountered the subject of Kingdom Hearts, plotted to how to get it and planned what to do after he gained it and, that, as they say, is that.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
So it wasn't a reenactment, big deal, it still doesn't changes the point that the Keyblade War happened years before Birth by Sleep, Master Xehanort researched about, encountered the subject of Kingdom Hearts, plotted to how to get it and planned what to do after he gained it and, that, as they say, is that.
Sigh, thats not the point. MX and Vanitas drag on and on about using the X-Blade to start another Keyblade War. Yet he also says he wants to create a balanced world at the same time which they both kinda contradict each other. Not to be mean, but please get your facts straight.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay look I just want us all to get this clear right now, the Keyblade War was an event that took place a very long time ago, long before MX and Eraqus were born.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Okay look I just want us all to get this clear right now, the Keyblade War was an event that took place a very long time ago, long before MX and Eraqus were born.
Nooo really? (/sarcasm)
We're ALL aware of that and thats not the point of this thread. MX said he wanted to start another Keyblade War to balance light and darkness using the power of Kingdom Hearts which doesn't make sense because why would he do that if he already had the power of KH and could've simply built a new world or something.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Don't know, maybe he just wanted to see people fighting over for control of KH, so that he could have the same effect on the worlds just like the Keyblade Wars did.

Radar

Bronze Member
I still don't get it. In the keyblade war, were the warriors fighting for "the light" or the x-blade. Idk which one it is. Maybe both.

State

Awards
Nooo really? (/sarcasm)
We're ALL aware of that and thats not the point of this thread. MX said he wanted to start another Keyblade War to balance light and darkness using the power of Kingdom Hearts which doesn't make sense because why would he do that if he already had the power of KH and could've simply built a new world or something.

Since you're the one saying that Master Xehanort and Vanitas wanted to do another Keyblade War, then please, give us your source that states this, if your Royal Einsteinness would.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Vanitas said:
This X-Blade will open a door. Then, Keyblade weilding warriors will flock here from each and everyone of them, to battle for the light within Kingdom Hearts!
I'll find the other quotes/scenes later.

State

Awards
I'll find the other quotes/scenes later.

Does anywhere in there it says that Master Xehanort and Vanitas want to cause a Keyblade War? No. The War comes with the process of gaining Kingdom Hearts, because they aren't gonna let someone get his hands on an unlimited source of power.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

Just listen, he says he wants to open the door to the Keyblade War. He also says he needs to know the answer to what another keyblade war would bring. Its pretty obvious with this scene but if you still don't get it, I can find another.

State

Awards

Just listen, he says he wants to open the door to the Keyblade War. He also says he needs to know the answer to what another keyblade war would bring. Its pretty obvious with this scene but if you still don't get it, I can find another.

Ah, yes, now I remember. That's also when Master Eraqus gets his scar. But anyhow, he wanted to created another Keyblade War to see what might happen, that's all.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Ah, yes, now I remember. That's also when Master Eraqus gets his scar. But anyhow, he wanted to created another Keyblade War to see what might happen, that's all.
Yes. But he also says he wants a world of balance. Doesnt a war and balance kinda contradict each other?

State

Awards
Yes. But he also says he wants a world of balance. Doesnt a war and balance kinda contradict each other?
You're over-thinking this waaay too much. Master Xehanort wants to create the Second Keyblade War to see what happens and then create his world of balance, plain and simple, you're just over-thinking this, that's all.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
You're over-thinking this waaay too much. Master Xehanort wants to create the Second Keyblade War to see what happens and then create his world of balance, plain and simple, you're just over-thinking this, that's all.
Well when you put it that way, it does clarify things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back