• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zetvirus55

Well they're not really supposed to be connected though it's looking more and more that way. Assuming that Nomura changed his mind and they have a connection now so far we don't know what it is.

According to Nomura, the script for BBS was finished before the secret ending in KH2FM was made, if any connections between anyone exists, he never changed his mind to make them

Dcasd1

Re: Kairi shown in BBS!!!???

i'm so mad now. i really wish i had a psp because this game looks like it'll be epic!

axelroxasxion91

who needs a disney brat? There are tons of talented little girls out there that would perfect as a young Kairi.

JTD95

You can see that it is Radiant Garden by looking at the thing between Aqua and Mickey

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
According to Nomura, the script for BBS was finished before the secret ending in KH2FM was made, if any connections between anyone exists, he never changed his mind to make them

Scripts change even after they're complet. I was half seriouse when I said that Nomura could change his mind though.

Kairi I think will probably have a speaking role, at least a small one since as a PoH she's significant to the story. Aren't we supposed to find out her conection to the Keyblade in BbS?

king_Nick

hmm *looks at scan* Tea and Crumpits! He's right!

^Isnt the only reason she was able to "weild" the keyblabe was b/c Riku allowed her to?

A

Audo

Uh, when did he ever say that?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
hmm *looks at scan* Tea and Crumpits! He's right!

^Isnt the only reason she was able to "weild" the keyblabe was b/c Riku allowed her to?

Nomura said in one of his interviews that Kairi had a special connection to the Keyblade. The way he made it sound is if he were talking about Keyblades in general not just that one.

I gotta go thrack it down...:35:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Pretty much. What he was doing was basically dual wielding. What he gave her was a transformed soul eater, just like Way To Dawn.
VI - Could you please give an explanation for the new Keyblade "Way to the Dawn" that Riku obtained and the Keyblade Kairi has as well as what the conditions for using a Keyblade are?

There isn't necessarily one Keyblade for the dark side and one for the light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, "Those with strong hearts" is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those. Riku's "Way to the Dawn" and Kairi's Keyblade are naturally the same type of Keyblade as Sora's. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater's transfer and occurrence, as well as Riku's handing it to Kairi. When there isn't a normal process of acquisition, I think its OK to think there is some deeper meaning there.

soragill150

um why doesnt she reconise mickey in kh2. or a least mickey say something like "Gooly look at much you have grown "

Oathkeeper(:

Woahwoahwoahwoahwoah. Wow. Epicness is epic. It does look though, that Aqua and Mickey are protecting Kairi from something. Maybe MX or maybe even Xehanort. If anything, I would guess the latter...or an unverse. I'm excited to see the situation they find themselves in!

Radon

mofo
And how would you know have you played the game.

No but he's read interviews. Only two of VAT have a connection to SRK. Ven for obvious reasons is related to Sora and Terra is related to Riku due to what the LS said. Aqua is the odd one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back