• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
sorry if someone else made a thread on this, but did anyone notice little Kairi standing behind Aqua in the scan with King Mickey at I think radiant garden. Any thoughts? I thought it was very interesting.

zetvirus55

sorry if someone else made a thread on this, but did anyone notice little Kairi standing behind Aqua in the scan with King Mickey at I think radiant garden. Any thoughts? I thought it was very interesting.

I did, but the original news post said she was there so I shut the thread down, also I WAS RIGHT! Aqua's story does involve Kairi!

kostas

Awards
she seems like protecting her .. i dont know everything is connecting

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I did, but the original news post said she was there so I shut the thread down, also I WAS RIGHT! Aqua's story does involve Kairi!

sorry about starting another thread

it seems like she is protecting Kairi kostas , but from what?

advent wolf

I think that's when Aqua and Mickey try to protect Kairi from being taken by Unversed or something, I might be wrong but maybe Mickey is telling Aqua to take Kairi away...(I might be wrong)

noshade15

I think it's entirely possible that Mickey could be telling Aqua to take her away and protect her from whatever danger there is. The BIGGEST question is what is she being guarded from? It could be Maleficent, Terra, MX, Pete, Unversed, Vanitas, idk.... it could be anyone.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Maybe Aqua is the one who brought Kairi to Destiny Ialnds!!!!!!!
Nope.
She was sent alone about a year after BBS ends. Xehanort sent her adrift on the sea of the world and she arrived at Destiny Islands
Ansem Report 11
Upon opening the door of a world's heart, the wall around that world is broken down.This is seen as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.
A world's wall collapses because of the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.
If the door has been closed by the Keyblade, one would probably be unable to reach that world's heart again. Before the Keyblade wielder appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.
Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...
I have chosen a special girl. I do not know if she possesses the power of the Princesses, but there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...
I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

Pratiko

Awards
I think it's entirely possible that Mickey could be telling Aqua to take her away and protect her from whatever danger there is. The BIGGEST question is what is she being guarded from? It could be Maleficent, Terra, MX, Pete, Unversed, Vanitas, idk.... it could be anyone.

Nah, the biggest question is why aren't they in the kitchen?

αsiя

space coke

I'll say Mailfecent or MX
Maybe because Mickey found out about Kairi being a princess
So Aqua hides her somewhere (not DI)

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Kairi forgot about all these things right?That's why she doesn't say anything about these past keyblade wielders
Right, I mean she is about 4 years old.
IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a Keyblade, Kairi's memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas and Naminé's differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and them, their parents and friends, and what about school?

Concerning Sora's Anti Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a Heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora's Nobody, it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the Heartless. Riku's Dark Mode is similar. By using such a strong power too much, he may have ended up approaching too close to darkness. There should be a hint about Riku being a chosen wielder hidden discreetly somewhere in the additions to the game, so certainly try and find it. As for Kairi's memories, there's nothing particularly special about them. If I personally regained memories from before I was 5, I think I wouldn't remember many details about them. That is to say on a general level, there are things I would remember and things I would forget.

D

Deleted member 60399

How are Kairi and Aqua connected? I mean they look alot like each other and I wonder if they are connected in some way or form.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
How are Kairi and Aqua connected? I mean they look alot like each other and I wonder if they are connected in some way or form.

Well they're not really supposed to be connected though it's looking more and more that way. Assuming that Nomura changed his mind and they have a connection now so far we don't know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back