• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
Cef: Oh, hey, I'm alive again.

*sees Coldy and Lect looking for Urahara-san*

Hey guys! You don't have to look fo' him no mo'! Besides, he's been working on our gigai for some time now, just in case, y'know? And I was dying because I used up all of my life energy for that attempt. Can't heal someone doomed to die in a minute, can't they?

*glomps the King and the Valkyrie*

I <3 you guys^^

GROUP HUG!

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
*Sniff* "Everyone's alive. You're all okay." *Sniff*

Hey everyone I was wondering if it was too much trouble when I asked you not to read my filler until it was all up. Cause if it wasn't I was wondering if you wouldn't mind doing it again when I start putting up my next filler.

Cef

King: Well, Cef's an RPer, right? SO she usually prepares her posts beforehand, having no net and all. She just types them out in her computer at home, or asks a friend if she could borrow their laptop, then when she gets to school or her aunt's place, she just copies it and pastes it here, with a few minor modifications to it. Less muss, less fuss.

Cef: *is busy trying to bearhug everyone to death* You should try it too, Coldy^^

Urahara-san: *suddenly appears* Oho, so I see you won't be needing these anymore, Cef-chan? *holds up a bag of inflatable gigai for the group*

Cef: ^(~Owo~)^

Yay! the gigai are here! Oh, wait...

Well, we'll take 'em just in case^^

Thanks, Urahara nii-san! Now I don't have to go to Yuko nee-chan's place!^^

Haku

<3
I really need to check in here more often since I've been missing crucial details to the overall story. But since I just got somewhat caught up, great things happening in the midst.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
HAKU! ^0^ Howdy! Glad you could stop by :3 And Coldman's right about the, next full chappie......Riku's part looks to be on time, but after that..........

Shonen Bat: There, there SA...-_-

Again thank-you Coldman for the filler.

Mr. Clog and Hats! I glomp thee!

Silent Avera

We chilax and jump to P.M mode before we run into spam >_<

CHAPPIE UPDATE: Next week Friday or Sat - we sould see some Riku action!

South Light: Yippie!

Not like that....>>;

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
I hope to have my next filler chapter up by next week too! Looks like everyone's getting a double dose. But there's something I wanna ask everyone. Did you guys understand that Ven is Sora's older brother? I mean you all said how good that chapter was I really appreciate the suport but that was a big point I wanted to get across. Riku and Sora had ties to the Anime System before they ever entered there.

Cef

I did... That was a good move you pulled, because it explains a *lot*

*sigh* Wanna join in?

*was playing Monopoly with the King, or at least, tries to teach him how to*

King: WTF?! Why did I go to jail?! Didn't I just pay a fine or sumthin'? What is up with this game?!

Cef: *facepalm* That's the rules!

Wait, what the- I'm bankrupt already? Ok, you win.

King: But you still haven't told me why I went to jail!

Cef: It's a GAME.

I give up. Let's play L4D instead.

King: Shooting zombies, now that I understand! Dibs on Francis! *runs off*

Urahara: Ooooooooh... Maybe I should make reiatsu-powered guns!

Cef: *points at Urahara* You play Bill. I get Zoey. Coldy can have Louise. I'm 'fraid His Hotness is hell-bent on hogging Francis >XD

Silent Avera

The move explains what?....How much am I leaving uncovered?! O_O >_<

Sorry, I'm pretty brain dead this week......I think...I'm a zombie.........MMMMMmmmm....survivors >:D

Cef

I mean with the "Ven looks hella like Sora and Roxas" thing, and the both of them being Keybladers, ect. It's more of the plot holes Nomura made, not yours^^

Hmmm, L4D much? Kk, let's do a versus then. Urahara-nii, Hotty, Coldy and I are the Survivors, and you and Lecty form your own team!

King: But I still get Francis, right?

*WHAM!*

TT^TT

Cef so meeeaaaaan...

Silent Avera

Ah, alrighty then Cef ^_^ God knows how many loose ends I have to tie up from my own la la's already >>;

Woah - woah! Let's take the L4D fight to the pm's as that's off subject from the story, and I don't want my story to get closed ( and Coldman's filler too) I've seen......something very scary T.T It was - a closed story thread! It happens! >o<

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Coldy, your filler was perfectly understandable. We were just too busy with our game to comment more, I think...

It would be kinda bad if this thread gets closed, yeah... It's one of the best fanfic's on this forum... But I'd love to play with everybody as long as it won't endanger SA's fic! Someone will have to explain the rules, though^^

Silent Avera

Cef was talking about how your story Coldman tied up a loose end of Mr. Nomura :3 With Ven being Sora's bro and all ^_^

Chappie Udate: CRAP!......That is all.

Riku: You are not leaving me on a desert planet for 3 months -

SA: WATCH ME! >_<

*Goes back to HDFS* We're talkin' 'bout love today...yeah, someone put on Love Boat! X3

Cef

Vera got my point right, Coldy^^

Mr. Nomura's plot holes were really bothering me, so with Ven being Sora's brother in your filler, it remedies the whole "OMG HE LOOKS LIKE ROXAS!!!!1!" plot hole.

And Vera, stop being mean to Riku TT^TT

Even though he sorta deserves it >XD

Riku: HEY!

Silent Avera

....It's gonna be closer to the end of the week or....or....or.....>_< I might need a week longer; there I said it, you may all burn me at the stake TT^TT My higher forces threw me a monkey wrench, again, so, yeah - that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I've been getting about 4 hours of sleep a night, so, if I crash at the end of the week, my body gave out, not my will. >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back