• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Very nice Coldman, and long, me likey teh longie X3 although, poor Dendjue got such a beating XD So the final fight is coming soon yes? X3 Squee, can't wait!.......

Also my sun is gone, but thank you guys so much for the prayers, it means more than I can ever say T3T and, well it's rough time down here >>; And I'm lucky to be posting here today, or anyday after come to think of it....... - I was so tired this morning, that I wasn't aware of my surroundings, and I fell on my matt cutter >_< It hurt.....alot.......

Next week, expect a little talk from me guys, I have to make an announcement, and I don't really have it prepped up yet, just that, hell I'll get it out now, I might not be here for much longer T3T

Er, let me rephrase that again, I'll need another leave of absence, and I won't be back till May, or posting at least, I'm at a crossroad right now, and I have to give it my all, even though I don't have much left >>; It's my third year at college, and I won't be graduating next year, what I have to is going to effect the rest of my life in one way or another, and I'm scared as hell, but I have to do this, and I really don't want to leave this site, but I don't see any other choice. I hope to see you guys back in May, or if by some grace of god, I may pop in with a pm, but I have to be realistic.

Riku: I knew you were gonna leave me here >>;

Last edited:

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
Wait, what?! You're leaving already?!

Vera, I'm so sorry to hear that... All the sh*t you went through, and still you hardly get a break, it's just depressing... I just hope that one day you'd finally get that break you deserve. I don't care even if you stay out the whole year, if that helps you with your current problems, then so be it.

Oh, and Riku can stay at my house^^

Riku: NO!!!

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Oh Riku, Riku, Riku. It's times like that were I listen to my motto. Do as Miroku would do.

Although we do want you alive so keep your hands to yourself. Same goes for you Cef, we don't need Riku scared for life.
Once again I apologize about the condition of my last chapter. I can't believe it ended up like that.

Oh and SA and me talked over some things and she said it would alright if I did another filler since she'll be gone for a while. But is that okay with you guys? I don't wanna seem pushy or anything. And it would be skipping ahead in SA's story a bit or there woud be some big plot holes.

Last edited:

Cef

Grrr... Now what am I supposed to do with this iron maiden?! Oops...

And I really don't mind, Coldman. My comp tends to wok out a lot, that's why I post at school. And having you make fillers for Vera sounds like a great idea to keep this place alive^^

Plot holes are ok, as long as the get explained sooner or later^^

Coldman9

*Sniff* Thanks guys. You're good friends.*Sniff*

But I"ll need a little time between the end of my current filer and the beginning of the next to write out a bit of it and reread it to check for errors. No way I'm typing it out on the computer again. I'll try to the get the next part of my current filler up soon.

Finally it's the Xehanort vs. Ragiel, Lorenia, and Dendjue battle on Tokeo Town.

Coldman9

Me? An author? No no no, I'm no where near as good as everyone else. I"m just a fan that SA entrusted to keep this thread going while she's gone. I'm also hoping you guys will put up with me for the time being. And I really hope I don't mess it up.

Uh, Coldykins? Seriously? Eh, whatever.

Last edited:

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
You know that it's just more fun if it makes you blush? ^^ And I don't get a nickname because Lectori is a nickname already... No one here ever uses my full username... Not even me! But if you want to call me Lecty, go ahead. I don't care^^

Sneak previews are fun! (you can take that as a yes ^^)

Coldman9

Well Lectori Salutem is a mouthful, and it's pretty long to type. What does that even mean?
Anyways here's the preview.

"Alright, this way please." said a girl dressed like a nurse with short pink hair and brown eyes.

She opened a door to a medium sized room with three beds in the center. They were all pointed at each other (likea peace symbol without the circle) and had pillows for their heads. Ven, Aqua, and Terra looked at the room, curious about what was going to happen to them. Terra was the first to go in and lay on a table. Ven stayed back, looking at the set up skeptically.

*Giggle* "Don't worry. It won't hurt." the nurse said smiling and winking at Ven.

Ven smiled back until he heard a loud "AHEM!!!" behind him. He made a noise somewhere between a weak laugh and a dog whimper as he felt a pair of piercing eyes and a strong murderous intent behind him. He quickly ran into the room and took a table. Aqua followed behind, her arms crossed, and shot the nurse a look that made her back up several steps.

"Comfortable?" Seritouge asked when they were all situated on a table "Good, now we'll begin."

"What are you going to do to us?" Ven asked

"First I'll put you to sleep, it draws the concious mind closer to the subconcious. Then I'll turn your concious mind inward and have you enter your inner soul. There you'll face whatever is keeping you from the power of your keyblades."

"Well." Terra said taking a deep breath "No time like the present."

Gradually they all began to feel sleepy and then they all drifted off into a deep sleep. After a few minutes small swirling pools of light appeared over their hearts and stayed. Suddenly streaks of dark entered each of the three's pools of light and they all tensed up.

Seritouge had left the room and was watching the three from behind a tinted glass wall. The room he was in was dark, lit by several moniters that displayed stats of Ven, Aqua, and Terra. Two men sat in chairs watching the data, one was prepared to type something into the system.

"Expirament number 66950." Seritouge said and the man began typing "Subjects: Former keyblade master's of the Disney System. Names: Ven, Aqua, and Terra. Project codename: Return to Light. Note: If subjects fail to face inner selves immediate extermination is required."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ven felt something hard beneath him. It was was cold too but when he moved it sifted as well. Slowly he opened his eye's and found he was lying on sand. He got up quickly and looked around. He was on the Destiny Islands but something was wrong. The water was a deep, sick purple color, the sky's were dark and cloudy, the sand was cold like speck's of ice, and the building's were run down and devoid of people. This was all wrong.

"Well well well. Look what we have here. So you've finally decided to grace me with your presence." someone said.

Ven turned around to find a surprise. He was looking at himself, a dark form of himself. The double looked like him except his hair was black, his eye's were red with yellow pupils, and the armor he had on was a copy of Vens except it was black and red and the area that covered the hard had a large dent and thousands of tiny cracks like someone had struck there with enough force to break it. What really caught Vens attention was the fact that he spoke with a double voice and the look of hatred he was giving Ven.

"Wh - who are you?" Ven asked

"Me? Why, I"m you. The part of you that you like to hide deep down in you heart." the double replied "If you want a name I suppose you could call me Shatter because I also reflect the current condition of you heart." and he pointed to the broken plate covering his heart. "Well, now that the introductions are done with let's get started." and he summoned a complete keyblade in his hand.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
*Crickets chrip*

It's so quiet in here....

'Ello! No I am not back, hence why I haven't sent any P.M's although, it's breaking my heart not to T3T, I'm just dropping by saying I'm still alive, and that in the time I had today over Spring Break....Break, yeah, right >>; Anywho! I like what ya put Coldman ^_^ oh Seritouge....thou art mean D;<

*And now back to torture land, la la la la la!....La >_<

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Liked the preview a lot! It makes you want to know what will happen, without giving away too much.

*Takes cheerleading outfit from Cef* You'd rather be a cheerleader with us, Coldy? *Joins Cef in her routine* Cheerleaders are really American! We don't have them where I live...

I know my username is kind of long! But I think it's really cool. It has a connection to my real name as well, that's why I chose it. Lectori Salutem is Latin (obviously). It means something like 'Greetings to the reader'. I'm not sure about how it is in English, but in Dutch, if you are writing a letter to a person/group and you don't know the name, it's polite to start with LS (short for lectori salutem). It's kind of old fashioned as well though, so most people don't use it anymore. Lot's of people my age don't know what it means either^^

Cef

LOL, that was good to know!

Also, Coldy, you're not the mascot. You're the banner holder. See this flag? *holds up a flag with the words "SILENT AVERA 4EVAH!!!!" written on it* You wave it around. I just think that wearing an Avera costume is cooler than just your plain clothes^^

Coldman9

Uh . . . okay I guess. I hope the Avera costume is clean. *Puts on the costume and starts waving banner around.* So now we have one female cheerleader, one male cheerleader, and me, the mascot/ banner waver. Get better soon SA (this costume is hot on the inside)

Lectori I thought you said you were from the Netherlands? Is that Dutch? Anways I don't write letters to people I don't know. Your username makes sense now, I got mine cause I couldn't think of anything else. I suck at thinking up usernames.
Anywho finished or unfinished I'll start posting up the next chapter of my filler tomorrow. The whole thing might be pretty short compared to my other ones but I thought it'd be best to cut some things out and put them in the fight at the Crossroads of Twilight.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Who's the male cheerleader? I'm a girl, and I though Cef was a girl too (Right. Right? Now I'm starting to doubt myself again)... Oh, and I suppose the costume is clean, since you're the first one to wear it^^

Yup, I'm from the Netherlands. Somehow our language is called Dutch in English. Don't know why, it doesn't sound like the word we use, or the words other languages use (not that I know that many languages, but at least I know it sounds a lot different in German and French). It must be because English people are weird! ^^ (That was a joke, incase someone felt insulted^^) And I don't usually write letters to people I don't know either... Think about writing to a bank or some other big company; you don't know who will read your letter, so you can't adress that person properly.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Coldman9

Oh snap! My bad, my bad. It's just Lectori Salutem kinda sounded like a guys name. I . . . uh . . . thought you were a guy. Sorry about that.

Wow, this is akward for me. Again sorry about that. Well there should be quite a bit to appease you guys when I put up my next chapter. Hope you guys . . . uh girls . . . like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back