• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2011

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Yea, the trailer didn't contain new scenes.

The trailer didn't, but apparently the Single Player demo did. The person who wrote the impressions said they skipped it, but it involved Aqua and Vanitas on Destiny Islands. D=

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
The trailer didn't, but apparently the Single Player demo did. The person who wrote the impressions said they skipped it, but it involved Aqua and Vanitas on Destiny Islands. D=

Oh my, that is VERY interesting. Maybe he wants to fight aqua again or something like that. Still why put it in a demo and not a trailer.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Vanitas with Aqua on DI, now that is very very interesting. Looks like DI will be playable now.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
how do i look at spoiler, is there any footage of this new stuff

Kevin Perez

I'm so glad I'm getting BBS Final Mix! Although I'm a bit worried about having to fight Monstro only because I don't know anybody to play Multi-player mode and I hope you don't need to play with other players to defeat the new bosses and Monstro.

jdeib963

HA! I dont need help defeating a whale and when my game comes ill prove it. Seriously though, more info on Aqua and Vanitas on DI plz. Thats all im getting from this Jump Festa. Disappointing otherwise. And Im starting to not like Final Mixes anymore. AT ALL.

Crystal

Silver Member

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If i'm not mistaken, you're refering this? <3

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Spoiler Spoiler Show

o_O ! That was interesting. Hoping for more new scenes. Any scenes with Vanitas is cool xD

jdeib963

Interesting. Why show any more emphasis on Vanitas UNLESS hes still involved in some way to the new plot? Hoping!

THE GAME

A new scene with Aqua and Vanitas in Destiny Islands? Vanitas attacking Aqua? Wouldn't a scene like this kind of ruin the plot? Something like that seems like it would be important to the story, and considering it wasn't in the original and Final Mix only comes out in Japan, aren't scenes like that going to be a problem? When you play as a character, it shows their story and everything that happened to them, so why would we never see this scene and any other new scenes? I know, they weren't made yet, but I mean whats the excuse for them being "secret"?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You sure no one is mistaking this for the cutscenes between Vanitas and Aqua in Neverland?

Awards
You sure no one is mistaking this for the cutscenes between Vanitas and Aqua in Neverland?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking after reading the original text.
But there is no scene where Vanitas "delivers a crushing" blow to Aqua in Neverland. Unless they're referring to after you fight Vanitas- though that's [i]Aqua[/i] delivering a crushing blow to [i]Vanitas[/i]. So maybe they swapped the names by mistake?

I'm wondering how "Destiny Islands" worked it's way into there too.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If he is talking about the scene at the end of Neverland, there are a lot of mistakes.
Like, Vanitas dealing fatal blow to Aqua, and it being on Destiny Islands...
And considering it's Heartstation, I doubt they'd this big a mistake.

Maybe this is a new scene taking place after Aqua meets Riku and Sora?
Possibly explaining why Vanitas was there when Terra sends Ven there?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
And considering it's Heartstation, I doubt they'd this big a mistake.
I don't think anyone thinks this is a translation mistake. But it could be a mistake on the part of the blogger whose demo impressions HS translated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back