• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► it's so hot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
An open window is useless unless there's some sort of air movement to blow the hot air out. The effect of the fan will still be felt if you stand in front of it.

Edit: Apparently the humidity is now 94% at 57C. :/ It's nowhere near as bad as before.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
you brits you never stop complaining it's either too cold or too hot

FFS

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i love SD

it's never super super cold [well sometimes but its like 58 or 56 but we can deal w/ it]

and when its hot its like 75

but when its super hot like 80 or higher

oh my god.. i would usually go swimming

or put my clothes in the freezer or stick my head in the freezer [the refrigerator smells too badly..lol]

but usually around here its like in the 60's. either low/mid/high 60s. but yep pretty good weather.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Wow. You're complaning ABOUT THAT? XD

Seriously, Soluus, spend a day in Mississippi after it RAINS. Since like late April/early May, it's been like an average of 80-85, with the highest temperatures in the 90s. Now think of how it is after it rains.

Yeah.

seoji

Here in Florida during the day it fluctuates between 93-97, but goes down to like 85 at night. It's painfully humid outside.

Fortissimo

i love SD

it's never super super cold [well sometimes but its like 58 or 56 but we can deal w/ it]

and when its hot its like 75

but when its super hot like 80 or higher

oh my god.. i would usually go swimming

or put my clothes in the freezer or stick my head in the freezer [the refrigerator smells too badly..lol]

but usually around here its like in the 60's. either low/mid/high 60s. but yep pretty good weather.

That sounds wonderful!! It's a perfect 72 with a breeze right now, but later this week its just going to be hot, humid and stormy. I don't mind heat as long as it isn't humid, but its ALWAYS humid heat in the summer. Damn storms...

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Try living in Upstate New York, where it can go from around 50 degrees one day to 80 or 90 the next.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
50 to 80/90 isn't drastic enough for you?

Aria

braver by the minute
Ugh, it went from 70 in the morning to 85 in the afternoon and then it rained and got really cold and now its back to 75. Stupid weather, just pick weather you want to be hot or cold :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um...It's cool where I am...then again I live by the beach and the weather is always weird by the beach here. I want it to get hot.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
itt: who has it the worst/try living in x/NO U

btw: South Florida sucks it's 90s (degrees F) and 80-something% humidity all day. Currently it's 100% humidity 'cause it's raining, and the rain isn't even helping any.

I've always preferred cold weather. I love being able to wear a firetrucking sweatshirt for once. And I don't give a poo if I'm shivering cold because I know what it's like to be miserably hot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back