• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a while...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH_ROCKS

I never know how to start these things, so how about I blurt out a bunch of info no one asked for?

The first time I was on these forums, I was 13 years old and eagerly awaiting the next KH title, Chain of Memories for the GBA (God, I'm old). I had a KH2 fanfic, which was probably terrible, and it got deleted when some board wide wipeout occurred (or maybe it was just the fanfic section...again I'm old haha). After that I believe I got discouraged and eventually stopped coming on the board. But it's a new decade and now here I am, 21 years old. And I'm still eagerly awaiting the next KH title. I doubt anyone remembers me. Hell, I hardly remember my time here. But I plan to spend a decent amount of time here chatting with other KH fans, having a place to vent my KH thoughts without boring someone who doesn't care about the series, and just having a great time. Also, I'm keeping my old sig for nostalgia's sake. It was made by forum member NewLion, who may or may not still be here. (If you are, thank you!)

My real name is Roy, by the way. Feel free to refer to my by my real name or KH_ROCKS (again I was 13 haha).

KH_ROCKS

Thanks King Sora. I'll try not to go all "Back in my day..." on anyone. Hahaha.

KH_ROCKS

Thanks for the warm welcome Reflection and Mistearea.

I plan on staying and enjoying my time here. :)

.Oji

赤いテキスト
You registered around the time I first started lurking this place, interestingly enough. But yeah:

Replace "Kotter" with "KH_ROCKS"

;3

KH_ROCKS

Strangely enough, that song was playing in my head over and over when I made this thread. Haha. Thanks Oji!

Back