• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is anybody else as mad as me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilshire

OK, I don't know if it's me or not but who is honestly fed up with having to wait months for a game to come out. Like many of you I truly love and adore the KH series. I know many others do too. So than why is it We have to wait sometimes almost a year after it has come out in japan to get it. I just don't understand it. :angry: BTW is there somebody out there that feel it's pointless to have such a huge delay when most of the KH community will just go to wikipedia or something just to read the plot of BbS :31: :angry: Man this is frustrating!!!!!

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
OK, I don't know if it's me or not but who is honestly fed up with having to wait months for a game to come out. Like many of you I truly love and adore the KH series. I know many others do too. So than why is it We have to wait sometimes almost a year after it has come out in japan to get it. I just don't understand it. :angry: BTW is there somebody out there that feel it's pointless to have such a huge delay when most of the KH community will just go to wikipedia or something just to read the plot of BbS :31: :angry: Man this is frustrating!!!!!
More wait the better it is right?

wiki isnt that all trusted

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Days is coming out in 3 days, you dont have that long to wait to play a new KH game.

Naryx15

It takes time to localize the game and do voice acting and stuff. Everyone has to wait and not exactly everyone likes it. >_>

So your whining is pointless.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
The long wait just means they're putting alot into it. I don't mind waiting so long as it's a good game with a good story. Life's pretty eventful anyway.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Well yea, i get you but, it takes a while to make a good game and they are trying to perfect it.

State

Awards
play other games like final fantasy, pokemon, mario.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I'm getting BBS in Japanese anyway so I don;t have to worry about that part xD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, unless you want the game to be all in Japanese, or at least not fully translated and adapted to proper English, you'll have to wait that long.

A

Azrael

Then go on Wikipedia and read the plot summary if you're too much of a whiny bitch to wait.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
no one likes waiting but the longer it takes the more time is spent into the production of the game wich makes it worth the wait

Abbot

So than why is it We have to wait sometimes almost a year after it has come out in japan to get it. I just don't understand it.

Y'know. So you CAN understand it? So it's in your native tongue? So they can cater to a larger audience? So, not only people who 'read wikipedia' or know Japanese can play the game? Localization takes time. Honestly.

EDIT:
A perfect example of what localizers don't want to do. That All Your Base game. Zero Wing, I think. If they didn't take as long as they are, then we'd get that. Be grateful.

Besides BBS isn't even OUT in Japan yet. >_>

Absent axel

Theres other things in life you can do to kill time. like write a fan fiction, do schoolwork,(i dont cope with this method really well) or even actually replay all the games you have on expert mode! i hope birth by sleep is out by may or april. if not perfecting the game is way better then releasing it with glitches and unfinished gameplay.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
OK, I don't know if it's me or not but who is honestly fed up with having to wait months for a game to come out. Like many of you I truly love and adore the KH series. I know many others do too. So than why is it We have to wait sometimes almost a year after it has come out in japan to get it. I just don't understand it.
Because the game has to be localized to specific regions, the Japanese have to wait just as long when any other country makes a game because of localization. Besides be happy that you don't live in one of the continents that Square cares little for *cougheuropeoceaniacough* and have to wait an extra 6 months.

Now go outside and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back