• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If You could remove/add a character from the SGD trio who would it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
donald and goofy were more useful in kingdom hearts one then in the other two games.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Get rid of Sora and Goofy and put in Roxas and Riku HAHAHA! BEST TEAM EVER!

Ew, God no.

1. Roxas plays better than Sora in that one fight.
2. Riku plays like a kid with down syndrome.

Take out Sora. Put in Duel wielding Roxas / Organization Member Roxas [from the Roxas v Sora fight] and keep Donald and Goofy.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I third the Roxas for Sora and I also would trade Donald for anyother character.

LiD

um thats hard
kh 1 i would get read of donald no sweat ha =D
but in kh2 donald was great, just because i love wisdom form..
um in a kh3 if it happens..i would delete both and would like to have a Sora, Mickey, Riku team
but that isn't gunna happen so i dnt really care

Axelfan008

Why mess with something that works? I don't have a very strong opinion on party members, but I think the trio is fine the way it is.

Oh yeah, Goofy has a son :p
I wonder if he'll be popping up in the future.
Very true. its a set system. But I still wouldn't mind seeing Riku, kairi, or Mickey sometime.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kick Donald out for Riku. Guy always did heal me better than that damn goose ever could, and if I really need magic, that's what Sora himself is there for. Oh and Dark Firaga and his protective limit. Plus heavier physical damage. =D
Goofy can stay. I'm mesmerized by his graceful shield-spinning.

Apollo

Silver Member
New and better one

Sora- The Burger King

Donald- Mario

Goofy: Mastur Cheef(he is diffrent then Master Chief)

Ralor Penwat

2. Riku plays like a kid with down syndrome.

Take out Sora. Put in Duel wielding Roxas / Organization Member Roxas [from the Roxas v Sora fight]
and keep Donald and Goofy.
Bold= Hell No.
Itallic= You speak the truth.

Also, Riku beat that Roxas anyway, that alone proves him good enough to be in Ultima-Party

Rix

:)
Awards
I don't really get where all the complaining is coming from? Sure, Donalds HP bar is a bit too low at times, but he has been quite helpful to me a couple of times too. I think it's ok how it is for now.

Rix

:)
Awards
Uhm.. Pluto? And how is Pluto supposed to fight? Roxas in Sora's team seems weird to me :/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku got his ass handed to him at first couldnt beat Roxas as himself but yeah trade of sora for roxas

Riku + proper Darkness Wielding + Keyblade - wussy ass issue of "baaaw Sora's hurt because of me and now I need to beat his Nobody baaaaw" >>>>>>>> Roxas.

Yes, Riku lost to Sora in the plot battles of KH1. However, he did beat him up to that point, and he held his own nicely through Re:CoM. He's just emo too much.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
If it were absolutely necessary for me to eliminate a character from the Kingdom Hearts trio, I suppose it would have to be Donald, as he does the least to contribute to the game overall.

Neither Pluto nor Max seem to be very good or likely additions in my opinion.
What I'd really enjoy seeing, even though it's almost guaranteed that it won't happen, is Pete temporarily joining your party, due to an intense fear of Maleficent, or something of that sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back