• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If You could remove/add a character from the SGD trio who would it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
I know we all love the Sora, Goofy and Donald trio but I kind of feel like it becomes a burden as the game goes by to rely on always the same powers and the same super goofy and funny voices.

BUT! I personally would like to add old mickey or replace goofy by max :)

IT IS STILL ALIVE!!!

Last edited:
Awards
Goofy is kind of useless in battle except for holding/useing items and combo attacks but I cant take him out for some reason XD

peachie

Why mess with something that works? I don't have a very strong opinion on party members, but I think the trio is fine the way it is.

Oh yeah, Goofy has a son :p
I wonder if he'll be popping up in the future.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Leave it. Donald and Goofy are classic disney characters, and it wouldn't be KH without SDG (the main games, that is). Besides, Donald's and Goofy's personalities are vibrant and interesting, and the party's abilities are evenly spread out (Sora = Strength, Donald = Magic, Goofy = Defense). They are made to be a trio till the very end, and that's how they should be. Judging from the "All for one and one for all" line in KH1, they'll never be seperated.

Shade737

Silver Member
I would remove Donald and Goofy and put Max for Goofy and one of the Trio for Donald.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
Wow every1 loves the trio haha but as I said think also of a character you would add not only remove, like a ff character or a disney character you would like to have you in addition to the group I was thinking also of a character who directly advantages you like if you had simba you could ride on him and stuff :D

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I would personally rather just keep the trio, but I think Mickey, Riku, and unfortunately probably Kairi will be joining them. Except for when they find some way to separate them again.

ven-roxas21

i think the perfect trio would be mickey, riku, and sora (personally, i think roxas instead of sora or riku, but...). the best of the keyblade... in the first kh, i took out donald at every oporitunity, but after that, i left him to heal me, i just thought he was so weak, but i like it when he heals me XD
but i like the idea of donald and goofy getting kidnapped, and having max and possible all of the nephews (all their moves would be tag teamish) and u had to find them in a classic disney place, like just DISNEY WORLD (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back