• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If You could remove/add a character from the SGD trio who would it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dj0255

I would add Riku and Kairi to the trio. I would also add Namine and Roxas if there coul be more.

Ryuki90

Hmn........................................................can I add a person instead of removing 1??? If you ask, maybe I'll remove goofy

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I would add Riku and Kairi to the trio. I would also add Namine and Roxas if there coul be more.

Namine and Roxas are IN Kairi and Sora.

Aside from 4 seconds with the Gayblade, Kairi has no fighting experience. And aside from returning Sora to normal, I doubt she has any magic. What can she do? The whole "Trio fighting together" thing is a nice thought, but Kairi can't do anything, and I think that SDG, and Riku+Mickey are good.

Muse

you look atrocious
Wait. Is this just a 'What if' sort of thread? Like, is it just for fun to see what people pick on?

Hm... Well, for one, I'd replace Sora with Tron.
Then I'd replace Donald with Queen Minnie.
Finally, I'd replace Goofy with Jack Skellington.

Best damn trio ever. Jk.

Nah, really I'd just leave it. No point in it, really. You can change out party members with world party members, isn't that enough for now? And SDG are never going to break up. Ever.

Muse

you look atrocious
o.o How does that work out?

D:< Dammit Donald, you're supposed to heal Sora, not the enemy!

Apollo

Silver Member
Sora out for Master Chief.

Donald out for Audo

Goofy out for Carrot Top

Fuck yes!

Muse

you look atrocious
^ Now that's a match made in heaven. Jk, jk.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'd rather have no Party memebers, but I'd change Goofy and Donald with Riku and Mickey, but since I know that wouldnt happen, keep it the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back