• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think we can change things

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Vossler, you're totally welcome to start a new theme. I made that one to try and get it started back up again, first thing I thought of. I also apologize for my inactivity. I started to move away from here because there was nothing going on, which was a terrible idea since I am a mod. But now I'm trying to make my way back to being active.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
At least you guys are taking the initiative here. The issue with not having dedicated members is that you thus don't have a dedicated staff or an interested board. Lack of interest radiates, and new members are far less likely to visit DM or TM.

But good for DM; I'm proud of you guys!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
hey WHAT i still post girly shit and no one critiques it except cloud

>:C

but yeah idk take it into your own hands, find some tuts, post your stuff for critique & return the favor to someone else
:yay:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Each one of you take one dedicated apprentice and train them diligently until there is a new generation of artists and double the amount of artists here.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
secretly ive always wanted to design a pink kairi/princess of heart skin for girls but i never said anything because no one would take it seriouslyyyyyy

ill bring it up now

*u*

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
★;5522301 said:
Each one of you take one dedicated apprentice and train them diligently until there is a new generation of artists and double the amount of artists here.

See: DM classes. I'll just have to advertise and update everything.

And yes reflection you're pretty much the only chick in this section :/ (aka sasuage fest)

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
hey i know tons of good girl taggers :c
livi and saratp..wait..they arent active um......sparks!! sparks is amazing if she'd only post </3 and lolita! but she..left >_>;;

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
teach me how to tag elle
plzzz

Cut that creepy shit out man.

DM Classes are great but I think total focus on one person at a time may work better, but that's just my opinion. More flexibility, time and energy to devote to, instant gratification if both parties work hard but still instilling growth over time, etc.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
★;5522408 said:
Cut that creepy shit out man.

DM Classes are great but I think total focus on one person at a time may work better, but that's just my opinion. More flexibility, time and energy to devote to, instant gratification if both parties work hard but still instilling growth over time, etc.

True yet at the same time when you have multiple 'students' in one room it becomes more of a collaborative effort from everyone rather than a single person taking tips from a single 'teacher'. Due to the fact that there are several different ways people want to learn. So essentially I guess either way could be effective, I'm just on the side of group input.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
i haven't been here in a while, but i remember that worm a long time ago was pretty fun and there were quite a few people in it. only problem was the schedule was really fucked up, nobody did their part on time, etc. maybe you guys could try doing that again. the newb adoption agency type thing for DM i think would be pretty cool and it could very well help spark some motivation in interested artists.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
i haven't been here in a while, but i remember that worm a long time ago was pretty fun and there were quite a few people in it. only problem was the schedule was really bonked up, nobody did their part on time, etc. maybe you guys could try doing that again. the newb adoption agency type thing for DM i think would be pretty cool and it could very well help spark some motivation in interested artists.

I've got plans to start another one of these once we get more activity. Maybe even invite regulars from TM if they're interested :)

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
hey i know tons of good girl taggers :c
livi and saratp..wait..they arent active um......sparks!! sparks is amazing if she'd only post </3 and lolita! but she..left >_>;;

</3333333

jk im basically a recluse

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I like the worm idea, and I really do that we could make a formate for making people turn there entries on time. We also just need to be a little more strict about it, if they don't post within a week then they will get passed, if they chose to come later in time they will get just one second chance. If they don't fulfill it then they will be excluded permentaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back