• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think we can change things

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Forums. The main page is a bit of a question mark at this point.

ok i am actually serious about that kairi skin can you help me with it gopher-san :3

I've got plans to start another one of these once we get more activity. Maybe even invite regulars from TM if they're interested :)

O: do it!

</3333333

jk im basically a recluse

DJJG:LKFDJG:KLFDGJ: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! ;-; POST MORE <3

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
All in favor of posting more, hell even post in the resource section (I nice necrobump in any of those threads would be like a life boat at this point.) say "I"

Break it down into showcases. Smaller showcases, guys remember digital applications to even Photos. So far, GG, HH, AJaxx, Pablo, and Jackie have really been the only major photographers/manipulators, Trigger as well.

Larger Showcases

Typography, showcase Font Face applied for posters.

Photography, showcased in basic photo manipulations of which isn't just limited to Color Corrections (got a CS2 Format book on this actually), Additions/Replacements, Scrapping/Mosaics

Digipanting/Speed painting/Paint Tool SAI into a showcase, if you want a reference more so just a general combination of TM into DM, or usually not entirely the same, done from scratch often.

Illustrations into a showcase. Actually, Illustrations come something as a combination of both painting (more or less) and digital applications. Things are smoother, as far as the actual program its a tool that works with images, shapes, and colors that don't deteriorate in terms of dimensions because only one is provided and it doesn't change no matter what shape, or size.

^pretty sure we didn't cover this yet, If i've left room for error, swoop in and capitalize&punctuate fellows/ladies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
^There's some photographers in TM, you just have to steal them :3

★;5522408 said:
Cut that creepy shit out man.

DM Classes are great but I think total focus on one person at a time may work better, but that's just my opinion. More flexibility, time and energy to devote to, instant gratification if both parties work hard but still instilling growth over time, etc.

I agree with this

When I did have 3 students it was kind of hard to get them together or to teach them separately since schedules conflicted. But when I was left with one (SilverSlide) I think I was most effective. I feel like I really helped him get to the point he is now.

i haven't been here in a while, but i remember that worm a long time ago was pretty fun and there were quite a few people in it. only problem was the schedule was really bonked up, nobody did their part on time, etc. maybe you guys could try doing that again. the newb adoption agency type thing for DM i think would be pretty cool and it could very well help spark some motivation in interested artists.

WHO ARE YOU?!?!

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
All in favor of posting more, hell even post in the resource section (I nice necrobump in any of those threads would be like a life boat at this point.) say "I"

Break it down into showcases. Smaller showcases, guys remember digital applications to even Photos. So far, GG, HH, AJaxx, Pablo, and Jackie have really been the only major photographers/manipulators, Trigger as well.

Larger Showcases

Typography, showcase Font Face applied for posters.

Photography, showcased in basic photo manipulations of which isn't just limited to Color Corrections (got a CS2 Format book on this actually), Additions/Replacements, Scrapping/Mosaics

Digipanting/Speed painting/Paint Tool SAI into a showcase, if you want a reference more so just a general combination of TM into DM, or usually not entirely the same, done from scratch often.

Illustrations into a showcase. Actually, Illustrations come something as a combination of both painting (more or less) and digital applications. Things are smoother, as far as the actual program its a tool that works with images, shapes, and colors that don't deteriorate in terms of dimensions because only one is provided and it doesn't change no matter what shape, or size.

^pretty sure we didn't cover this yet, If i've left room for error, swoop in and capitalize&punctuate fellows/ladies.
I don't mean to be a blunt object, but what are you talking about? I have no idea what you mean by showcases or any of that sort of stuff.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Showcase is merely another term for "Thread" Ethan xD.
Its a common term for competitions, or sub-forums as well.

I thought it stood for competition. I'm sorry I didn't know. In that case I do think that we need more showcases. With prizes, lots and lots of prizes.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Salty was in the Miserable Users group for a little while ):

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Gonna be starting a tournament soon so everyone keep your eyes peeled :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back