• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hate to say it but this series needs a reboot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Truth be told, Namine was an unexplainable plot hole. She has the best character development because Riku Replica is dead. RR was the single most developed character in the series. Even Xehanort doesn't have as much development. Mr "I get a game about my memories" isn't as developed as a character who had a bit part in a game that didn't even really matter in the first place.

Namine had enough development on her own without RR (though he himself is an awesome character too, I admit).

Did you even play CoM?

I did :I kind of offended you'd suggest otherwise.
And I meant more the whole AkuRoku thing rather than ruining Axel's character. The two don't have to be related though one does lead to the other.

Sora should be older and be more heroic.

Your definition for 'heroic' from what I've seen in other threads is him getting drunk with Riku and talk about the girls they got laid.

Truth be told, Namine was an unexplainable plot hole. She has the best character development because Riku Replica is dead. RR was the single most developed character in the series. Even Xehanort doesn't have as much development. Mr "I get a game about my memories" isn't as developed as a character who had a bit part in a game that didn't even really matter in the first place.

Did you even play CoM? Axel was evil in every sense of the word. He killed off two of his teammates, leaving one to die without regard for his actions. He slashed Vexen in the back and metaphorically called him a bitch. Like "Get down or lay down bitch." Vexen was all begging for mercy, but Axel, being the lovable evil bastard he was, taunted him as he faded saying "Now you can be nothing instead of nobody."

Puck, it wasn't CoM that ruined KH. It was Disney. You KNOW the original storyline. I know you know it. KH2 was supped to be rated Teen. The whole Ansem is what caused the story to become all convoluted. Namine didn't help. Kh2 was supposed to be dark and cool, instead we get two gay lovers and a character that was SUPPOSED to be gay, not gay. I was severely disappointed in KH2 and am losing interest. I can honestly say that KH will be the first thing I grew out of [besides Barney] when time comes. Providing BBS ****s up like I expect it to.

Oh God, I've become V.A.T.13 -_-

I couldn't agree with you more, except for the subject of BBS. I'm hoping it's as good as the first game.

Still, I'll rep you when I am able to again.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I completely agree with Puck. The KH series needs more games with mother/son themes.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
The series isn't fine. It's slipping into oblivion. I honestly don't understand why everyone is so happy about the current 'The Adventures of the Mind Wiped Hero'. This series could be made into something bigger than Zelda or any fantasy game because it combines Disney and FF. Currently the whle thing is bcoming a big convuluted mess. Plus it's got too many yaoi tones that is further bringing this series down. The main character has been turned into a walking robot that keeps getting reprogrammed or deleted mentally. The villains have become Naruto rejects and the storyline is dwingling into suck ville.

You need a new joke.
Only once has he every been 'reprogrammed'. Though that's horrible wording.

Yaoi tones are present in everything, even when it isn't evident.
People just keep viewing it that way. Riku and Sora aren't gay. That's just how some perceive them.

You're acting semi-homophobic.
A fresh restart is needed. Sora should be older and be more heroic. Xehanort and the Heartless need to be scary and creepy. Also there should only be one keyblade. And there shouldn't be any nobodies and Namine. Namine is the worst thing since Jar Jar Binks.

Yes, the Ansem thing was a disaster also. The gay thing needs to be eliminated also.
You clearly don't like KH.
That won't change.
I don't see why you feel the need to complain about something you hate so much.

Your definition for 'heroic' from what I've seen in other threads is him getting drunk with Riku and talk about the girls they got laid.
Exactly.
This isn't some uberly mature game.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
kingdom hearts sucks

And so, it has begun.
transparentjn4.gif

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
For the record:
If Sora's memories weren't taken away from the whole CoM experience, I don't think you'd thing the game was as sucky. It had it's maturel, darker, moments. Several people were killed.
It really was KHII that sort of mucked things up a little. But I still loved it. It wasn't as good, but I loved it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Namine had enough development on her own without RR (though he himself is an awesome character too, I admit).

Only because it's forced! I'll admit that Namine's a decent character, but she should have never been connected to Kairi. Nomura retconning that was the worst thing possible for her.

I did :I kind of offended you'd suggest otherwise.
And I meant more the whole AkuRoku thing rather than ruining Axel's character. The two don't have to be related though one does lead to the other.

No, you're missing what I was saying. There WAS no Akuroku. Axel's character was ruined by that specifically. The whole "nobodies with emotions" thing can only go so far before someone calls bullshit.

And that's why Puck's the man.

Puck said:
Sora should be older and be more heroic

Dude, don't you remember? When KH2 was first being developed, it was supposed to start 2 years after KH1. Sora was supposed to be 16.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
It really was KHII that sort of mucked things up a little. But I still loved it. It wasn't as good, but I loved it.
Agreed.
I'd assume most of us feel that way, if not, we wouldn't really be on the forums now would we?

OneWingedAngel45

Ok....um i think that your problem is that you just DON'T GET the series
maybe your just too lazy to understand it thus thinking it's horrible. Besides to say that its 'going down' we need like ratings going from great to poor in 3 games. So...shut up and ditch the series if you don't get it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Is it just me or are the people with the highest post-counts the ones who hate it the most? o.o

That's because they're either staff and/or people who have been here long enough to have grown out of it. Or are currently growing out of it, anyway.

I think it's time to stop debating and over thinking this before there's no turning back for me '-'

Too late.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Why am I not surprised when Puck makes a thread, almost everyone disagrees with him? This is a bit of a hint Puck. You want the game to suit YOUR likes. You are only thinking about what you would have wanted. Selfish you are. KH was not meant to be that mature. It was still designed to younger players. If you hate it, leave it. Don't whine how you want it to be like this and that.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Ok....um i think that your problem is that you just DON'T GET the series
maybe your just too lazy to understand it thus thinking it's horrible. Besides to say that its 'going down' we need like ratings going from great to poor in 3 games. So...shut up and ditch the series if you don't get it.

ahahaha

KH is the definition of generic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back