• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hate to say it but this series needs a reboot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Your definition for 'heroic' from what I've seen in other threads is him getting drunk with Riku and talk about the girls they got laid.

What's wrong with men being 'MEN'? KH should feature more man moments instead of gay pansy moments. Sora and Riku should be men and act like men. Sora should be skilled, heroic, and save the innocent. He shouldn't be some mind wiped dude who doesn't kiss girls but has these gay personality traits.

KH needs a reboot. Sora and even Riku need to be rebooted. Fast.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sigh. Sad thing is knowing these this will not come to pass Puck. I'm done.

Puck

Yes, you are right. KH is probably going to stay gay and yaoi. And it will continue on as The Adventures of the Mind Wiped Hero. Unfortunately.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Puck said:
What's wrong with men being 'MEN'? KH should feature more man moments instead of gay pansy moments. Sora and Riku should be men and act like men. Sora should be skilled, heroic, and save the innocent. He shouldn't be some mind wiped dude who doesn't kiss girls but has these gay personality traits.
Act like men, they'll still be gay even if they act like men. So your just playing to the Bear community now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I won't say that this series sucks now after liking it since the beginning when I saw the commercial with Simple and Clean playing, but I will say that how it is now is not what I thought would happen. CoM was cool. The only thing I can complain about it how there was no explanation no explanation of how the Organization came to have Namine as their little caged bird.

After that, in KH2, I feel they neglected a lot of things. They only touched on how people couldn't remember Sora, but they didn't pay any mind after remembering him. I only know three people who mentioned forgetting Sora and that was Kairi, Leon, and Selphie. And it seems like Sora woke up and was a happy camper, then he learns of the Organization and he wants to rip their heads off.

DiZ was also a cool character to start with, but then when you find out he's AtW, it was a heart breaker. I thought he was gonna be more sinister. They way he acted seemed to give me that vibe of "Organization XIII leader." We never even get to fight him, or learn of what he was doing while you play as Sora. Then you learn he's an old man with a vendetta and uses other people for it, then realizes what he did, so he makes up for it by blowing himself away. Could have been better.

Edit: Don't get me wrong though, I love all of KH. I won't leave it until it ends. (or until I go broke) I think the innuendos are what make me laugh. I can make fun of Sora's horrible lipping and say he said "I love you"

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
But the thing is, Puck's gay too, so what the ****'s going on?

Anyway, it'd be best to keep Puck away from making games. He'd be like the Uwe Boll of the gaming industry.

A

Audo

People are...
Yeah...
If you guys don't like the games...
Yeah...
=S

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
People are...
Yeah...
If you guys don't like the games...
Yeah...
=S

What? You're wondering why they're here? I'm sure they didn't always feel that way. Not when they first joined anyway.

Anyhow, yeah, Puck's homophobia is rather apalling.

Puck

But the thing is, Puck's gay too, so what the ****'s going on?

Anyway, it'd be best to keep Puck away from making games. He'd be like the Uwe Boll of the gaming industry.

If anything you're the gay person around here. I speak of manly stuff and you...speak of guys kissing an sick stuff like that. Do you even look at girls? Or get attracted to them? Have you traveled around the net looking for Monica Bellucci photos?

Well I said my say on this series. If KH3 is going to continue on the same path as th others, well then it's time for a reboot.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Manly? You are a 21 year old who still comes to a KH site. Who still ****s about a KH game. You, sir, are the gay one. Or at least mentally challenged.

Do your mother a favor and move out of the basement.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
If anything you're the gay person around here.

lol

I speak of manly stuff and you...speak of guys kissing an sick stuff like that.

lol

Do you even look at girls?

lol

Or get attracted to them?

lol
Have you traveled around the net looking for Monica Bellucci photos?

lol

Anyway, I'll take your reaction as proof that I'm not the first one to compare you to Uwe Boll.

Puck

Manly? You are a 21 year old who still comes to a KH site. Who still ****s about a KH game. You, sir, are the gay one. Or at least mentally challenged.

Do your mother a favor and move out of the basement.

I already did move out and I'm enjoying life. This was actually my final thread on this board. I'm leaving. I'm older now. And also real manly games are GTA and Saint's Row. KH is just...well bland now. It doesn't develop or get older.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If anything you're the gay person around here. I speak of manly stuff and you...speak of guys kissing an sick stuff like that. Do you even look at girls? Or get attracted to them? Have you traveled around the net looking for Monica Bellucci photos?

Well I said my say on this series. If KH3 is going to continue on the same path as th others, well then it's time for a reboot.

At least let the boys act like boys. Instead we get "Don't leave me Roxas. I'll miss you:cry:And that to me isn't right. KH2 sucked in story. The game overall is okay, but not the best in the world. Let boys be boys and girls be girls. You know what annoys me? A survey was done about masculinity in cultures. Japan was number 5. America was 16. what does that say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back