• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hate to say it but this series needs a reboot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Wow, just wow.

1. Puck just because you play mature games doesn't really make you mature. Your 21 and on a KH fan site where there are bunch of 13-16 year olds posting. If I didn't know any better I would of thought your a preadetor.

2. Also for everyone who says "I don't like KH", and later when asked "why are you still on this forums?" You respond to "THERE ARE OTHER THINGS ON THESE FORUMS BESIDES KH." True but considering 1/3 of these forums are KH related you are still attached to KH.

Really what I have to say to everyone is.............
.....You guys are very passionate over Disney-Square game, and really want to act mature. But your not, if your ever still on these forums you'll still be considerd a KH nerds...not tryin to be harsh or anything, just honest...//

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
YES! Now I can watch you argue about and with yourself!

VATPMF: Sora's gay
PMF: No he's not. There are no canon pairings.
VATPMF: blah blah blah [insert reference to yaoi] blah blah blah Axel's penis blah blah blah nigger blah
PMF: 1. Double nigger. 2. Then again, Sora did get on his knees in front of a man and told him that he'd do anything. 4. Your debating skills are weak because you're a woman. 5. [Insert sexist joke]
VATPMF: Triple nigger. You have no girls. Irrelevant argument from 7 months ago. You'll never take my chastity -3- [Insert retarded fangirl logic] (the word logic is a link btw)
PMF: Blah blah blah you're unimportant. [Insert PMF's penis in VAT's mouth joke, but not a joke][Insert Metal Gear Joke]
VATPMF: [does not get Metal Gear joke] Snake>You
PMF: F--k you
VATPMF: NEVARZ -3-
PMF: [Sexyback plays in background] Oh yeah, Sora and Jack slow danced for Jack's limit. Sora was the woman in the dance. You're just mad because you get none.
VATPMF: C*ckmonger
PMF: Rugmuncher
VATPMF: Still win. Bi girls win.
PMF: Cept she has a penis and AIDS. Have a nice life
VATPMF: To go with the herpes you caught from the hooker from on the crack road?
PMF: Man my grandaddy taught me how to whoop ass. [Stabs VAT in face] You should stop falling on my swords. They tend to get bloody around you.
VATPMF: spam
PMF: spam
[10 pages and later]
VATPMF: loser
PMF: crackwhore
azure: It's love I tells ya.
PMF: Stop interrupting mommy and daddy when they're arguing.
VATPMF: [goes off to fondle self]
PMF: [goes to molest VAT's soon to be corpse.] NECROPHILIA!
[3 months later]
PMF: [MEGABUMP] You're still a carpetmuncher.
[/VAT]

Happy? ^_^

If anyone didn't catch that, it was another gay joke about Sora. Jack's limit. Check it out.

A

Audo

VATPMF: Sora's gay
PMF: No he's not. There are no canon pairings.
VATPMF: blah blah blah [insert reference to yaoi] blah blah blah Axel's penis blah blah blah nigger blah
PMF: 1. Double nigger. 2. Then again, Sora did get on his knees in front of a man and told him that he'd do anything. 4. Your debating skills are weak because you're a woman. 5. [Insert sexist joke]
VATPMF: Triple nigger. You have no girls. Irrelevant argument from 7 months ago. You'll never take my chastity -3- [Insert retarded fangirl logic] (the word logic is a link btw)
PMF: Blah blah blah you're unimportant. [Insert PMF's penis in VAT's mouth joke, but not a joke][Insert Metal Gear Joke]
VATPMF: [does not get Metal Gear joke] Snake>You
PMF: F--k you
VATPMF: NEVARZ -3-
PMF: [Sexyback plays in background] Oh yeah, Sora and Jack slow danced for Jack's limit. Sora was the woman in the dance. You're just mad because you get none.
VATPMF: C*ckmonger
PMF: Rugmuncher
VATPMF: Still win. Bi girls win.
PMF: Cept she has a penis and AIDS. Have a nice life
VATPMF: To go with the herpes you caught from the hooker from on the crack road?
PMF: Man my grandaddy taught me how to whoop ass. [Stabs VAT in face] You should stop falling on my swords. They tend to get bloody around you.
[10 pages and later]
VATPMF: loser
PMF: crackwhore
azure: It's love I tells ya.
PMF: Stop interrupting mommy and daddy when they're arguing.
VATPMF: [goes off to fondle self]
PMF: [goes to molest VAT's soon to be corpse.] NECROPHILIA!
[3 months later]
PMF: [MEGABUMP] You're still a carpetmuncher.
[/VAT]

Happy? ^_^

If anyone didn't catch that, it was another gay joke about Sora. Jack's limit. Check it out.
You skipped point 3 in the fourth line.
Just thought I would point that out...
Good lord the forums are dead.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You skipped point 3 in the fourth line.
Just thought I would point that out...
Good lord the forums are dead.

KHVandread: [5 minute laughing binge] Sup bitches, 1 R iz teh ub3r wif m4i 1337 modz sk1||z. [Pulls out Keyblade.]
LOCK'D!

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
Well, I seen no promblem with Com. It didn't hurt the series at all. Yesh, people might have hated it. But atleast there Making KH games right?

And no reboot. That would hurt it for sure. People hate to see new everything.... Well I think.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Great. I can't rep. Have I ever mentioned I like your parody posts?

Anyway (separates PMF's 2 halves) can we get back on topic.

Series = minor tweaking and TLC, not necessarily a reboot. And if it did reboot we might have to through all previous canon out of the window.

And you can't you LoZ. Different Links and Zelda's every time.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Great. I can't rep. Have I ever mentioned I like your parody posts?

A lot of people do. Part of the reason why I do them. For amusement. This dry spell is annoying everyone.

Anyway (separates PMF's 2 halves) can we get back on topic.

VATPMF: F--k yo couch.

Series = minor tweaking and TLC, not necessarily a reboot. And if it did reboot we might have to through all previous canon out of the window.

I could fix it in two months.

TheNewXIII

Okay Puck from what I've read so far which isn't everything because your a ****ing idiot, you have major issues with anything that doesn't suit to your tastes in video games. Kingdom Hearts is a video game for kids, and yes adults in some points of it. It is an amazing game that has one of the best story lines for a video game I've ever seen. I think the only reason you don't like the little yaoi moments there are, which aren't that yaoi-ish to me, it's just two best friends sharing a caring moment. And if you think that's gay then you've got some serious issues. Obviously you're so insecure about your sexuality that you have to trash on a very great game to get any kind of idea that your straight.

This might not make sense to you but I think most of us agree that your too stupid to have an opinion anyways!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Okay Puck from what I've read so far which isn't everything because your a ****ing idiot, you have major issues with anything that doesn't suit to your tastes in video games. Kingdom Hearts is a video game for kids, and yes adults in some points of it. It is an amazing game that has one of the best story lines for a video game I've ever seen. I think the only reason you don't like the little yaoi moments there are, which aren't that yaoi-ish to me, it's just two best friends sharing a caring moment. And if you think that's gay then you've got some serious issues. Obviously you're so insecure about your sexuality that you have to trash on a very great game to get any kind of idea that your straight.

This might not make sense to you but I think most of us agree that your too stupid to have an opinion anyways!

Wow, you sure showed him. I mean, you told off a guy who doesn't even come to the forum anymore. WAY TO GO! I hope you read the rules where it said no flaming, because the mods have been enforcing that rule as of late. So keep up the good work genius. You made yourself look really intelligent by verbally attacking someone who's not here to even respond to you.

This might not make sense to you, but I as well as the smarter portion of the forum agree that you're too stupid to form any opinion anyways. So lrn2smart and shut the hell up.

Have a nice day ^_^

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I think i've said it before, but man do i love these threads

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
ITT: Puck's a faggot, in every sense of the word, who feel that he needs to assert his lack of manliness on a goddamn Kingdom Hearts forum by overusing the word MANLY and talk about how he loves vagina and no one else does. Maybe it's just me, but I'm sensing insecurities.

Oh and, if you are going to leave, please, please, please stay the **** out. Actually, I kinda think we should just ban your account altogether. You know, just to help you keep your word.

Anyway, this thread stopped being entertaining about five pages ago.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back