• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you actually bought KH2 FM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you buy KH2 FM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
At one point I did think about getting it but lost interest after not wanting to go through the trouble of getting both Swap Magic and the game.

Pestilence

Awards
I drooled for an EU/USA release but I didnt want to get it with japanese menus and all. I just wish they would stop making final mixes and release a ''complete'' game for once (KH1 did have bonuses compared to japanese version thou). Original KH2 just feels pretty empty especially without any collecting minigame like dalmatians and trinitys and literally zero platforming.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Not to mention that KH2FM isn't censored.

So NA/EU gpt half-assed versions and Japan has the best one and not to release it us because....

Radney1

I just got it yesterday the menus don't bother me at all the only thing that bothers me is the x and o button switch but I'll get use to it
it's like a completely diffrent game

I suggest getting kh2fm I also got kh1fm just to complete my collection but I don't suggest getting that one

Omegataco

Awards
And yes, you are missing out.

1. New Very Hard Difficulty Mode which gives you half as much health and you take more damage- Critical Mode
  2. Level 1 Challenge which lets you stay at level 1 permanently and requires more skill to complete than any KH Challenge you could do.
  3. The Lingering Sentiment which is the hardest boss in the series to date and ties into the story of BBS
  4. Cavern of Remembrance- a dungeon which rivals KH1 Hollow Bastion and sports the 1000 nobody battle at the end as a precurser to...
  5. The Data Battles- Org Rematches which are all 30x as powerful as Sephiroth
  6. Playable Roxas fight
  7. Ability to fight the Chain of Memories baddies in the form of their Absent Silhouette
  8. New abilities which are incredible (Magnet Splash, Roundbreak,etc)
  9. Limit Form- A drive form that rivals Final Form in power, doesnt require party members, and lets you use the Limits from KH1 (e.g Ars Arcanum)
  10. New Cutscenes which are actually interesting
  11. An actual Challenge in that the leveling hotspot at pride lands is gone
  12. Two new keyblades: Two Become One and Winner's Proof
  13. Mushroom XIII heartless minigame
  14. New Music Tracks
  15. New Items and Accessory's including the Executive Ring which gives you +30 AP and the Oh so useful Full Bloom accessory from Marluxia
  16. Puzzle Piece hunting which is essentially a more involved Trinity hunt.
  17. Dodge Roll. Live it, Learn it, Love it.

I have to admit, thats a pretty damn convincing list.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`ve been thinking about getting it, but I`m not sure if I want to.

Last edited:

Aria

braver by the minute
I think it would be cool and stuff, but I don't really need it. I'd rather save the money for BBS.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I am saving money for this game as we speak. I am also studying Japanese so this game should help futher

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Nope. I don't see the point...I don't speak Japanese ><

There is a translation guide that covers everything and unless you have short term memory loss you should remember the menu layout.

How expensive is it? I don`t have a lot of money to spare.

It is only about $60 INCLUDING swap magic. Its about the same price as an average PS3 and Xbox 360 game

To tell the truth, no, I didn't get it. Just KH2 is good enough for me.

If you played it you would want to burn KHII and never speak of it again.

Nope, didn't get it.
I don't think I would have the time to play it anyway.

In all honesty, youd MAKE time for it.

I am saving money for this game as we speak. I am also studying Japanese so this game should help futher

Great decision, you will love it more than youve loved a Video Game in your life.

I really, really wanted to buy it. i wanted to have a complete KH collection. Thing is, it's in Japanese and I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to import games online. And I don't even think I have the money.

You should still buy it. Importing games is not illegal and there is an incredible translation guide for it. And it isnt all that expensive

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It is only about $60 INCLUDING swap magic. Its about the same price as an average PS3 and Xbox 360 game.

That means I either buy BBS or KHIIFM. I`m just going to wait to buy it after I`ve played BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back