• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you actually bought KH2 FM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you buy KH2 FM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Why not just get KHIIFM and wait for the American release?

I don`t have enough money right now, and by the time I earn enough BBS will probaly be out. That is if it comes out anytime before August.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I wanted to get it really badly, but then I stopped liking KH and never got it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
hell yeah i got it, it showed me just how much the original truely sucked.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
yes i got i like alittle over a year ago from play-asia.... i think it cost me like 60 or 70 $
i didnt fully complete everything in the game but is was worth the mone...

it alot cheaper now

<3

Call me Love, love.
I didn't bother. I'm not that much of a die-hard fan and I was already satisfied with the original version no matter what bonuses there were on KH2FM.

Jakek9

I'm a die hard fan.

Imma get this in April. Imma go all out.

I want this badly.

XD Besides, the cut scenes are in english and if u'v played the original the Menu's can;t be to confusing, not also to mention the awesome guide.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I used to want it really bad, now I couldn't care less. I'm not missing out on much, anyway, since most of the things don't even interest me :v

siegleeagle

I recommend you buy it if your are a die hard fan or you haven't got the original release yet. If you are just casual and don't really care about having the game to not just know the new story info but also get the feeling you get after you earned them in the game instead of watching youtube then don't. But I do have to say it is sooooo much better than the original. To be honest, I am as obsessed as paladin seems to be about all fans should get both final mixes. i just got the first final mix and it is 'sdfjgfwfwg;pWNGPOIWJHRPFG sexy. I am ordering the second one now.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I would have bought it if it was in the USA. I'm not gonna order it from Japan and not understand what I'm doing.

Ugh... IT IS NOT THAT HARD

If you dont import it you are making a horrible decision. Translation Guide covers everything, even then I barely had to look at it

Xammag

Ugh... IT IS NOT THAT HARD

If you dont import it you are making a horrible decision. Translation Guide covers everything, even then I barely had to look at it

Well I plan to study Japanese over the summer and take some classes next year anyway. But I feel like if I'm going to buy it, I want to understand it myself.

siegleeagle

Well I plan to study Japanese over the summer and take some classes next year anyway. But I feel like if I'm going to buy it, I want to understand it myself.

The menus are the same as they were in english so its no different. Items still have different pictures so you know what they are. Cutscenes are in english so unless you want to read the japanese subtitles while listening to the audio then..... Then the scenes with word bubbles are the same so all you need is a game script for the english version and those are easy to find. Finally the new cutscenes have translations in the guides that paladin mentioned.

kwkatz09

I would get it but....I don't think my playstation 2 will work with it because it's a japanese game and my ps2 is american. And I don't know how to make it work. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back