• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited are you?

• Can't wait for it

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Looking forward to it

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Not looking forward to it

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • BAH I HATE KH

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
in order to keep the excitement i have, i'm keeping myself from looking at the event and system things on the jap site. trailers i'm fine with but those make me feel like i know too much going in. i've also stopped looking at 'theory' threads.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
With so much hype going on about it, I borderline hate it.
When it'll be just me and my DSLite though, expect me to squeel, especially when gameplay and Riku will be involved.

Bahahaha!
Same!
Big Riku fangirl right here so a squeal or two might escape from my mouth =D

kiante

I'm pretty excited. It's a new KH! I'd be more excited about KH3 coming out soon, but this is just below that probably. My hands are jittery just thinking about it.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
in order to keep the excitement i have, i'm keeping myself from looking at the event and system things on the jap site. trailers i'm fine with but those make me feel like i know too much going in. i've also stopped looking at 'theory' threads.

"blinks twice"

The best parts are yet to come. Nothings wrong with knowing to much,I know alot about the game because i keep myself updated that just makes me more excited for the game and theory. I love to see what people think about the games and everything.

MF29

With so much hype going on about it, I borderline hate it.

I'm starting to despise everything that Square-Enix puts out nowadays, and how everyone considers every Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts game a masterpiece. Just because of how over hyped these Kingdom Hearts games are, they make me not want the game.

I can't come to understand how there are fanboys all over the western hemisphere, that admire he/she characters with spiky hair and endless emotional bouts.

I will admit, Kingdom Hearts II & I were above average games, but at this point everyone's seemingly embracing Square-Enix games with wild and epic-like expectations.

Last edited:

Xarhas

I'm starting to despise everything that Square-Enix puts out nowadays, and how everyone considers every Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts game a masterpiece. Just because of how over hyped these Kingdom Hearts games are, they make me not want the game.

I can't come to understand how there are fanboys all over the western hemisphere, that admire he/she characters with spiky hair and endless emotional bouts.

I will admit, Kingdom Hearts II & I were above average games, but at this point everyone's seemingly embracing Square-Enix games with wild and epic-like expectations.

Not everyone considers every SE and FF game a "masterpiece". In fact, the only FF games I actually enjoyed were XII, X, and IX. Even though KH is my favorite game(both I and II), I don't think that they are supreme to every other video game. I know that FF and KH have their faults(especially the camera in KH1 and the EXTREMELY easy gameplay in 2). And about the spikyness, not every FF character has knives for hair. Take a look at Vaan from 12, his hair is short, smooth, and is pointed straight down.(I know that Nomura didn't do the c.design for 12, but I assume you meant every male FF and KH character)The spiky hair is just Nomura's typical style, same with the HUGE shoes, zippers, straps, and blue eyes.
I think the only reason why everyone has epic and wild expectations for SE games is because all of their past games have been considered by the majority to be epic, wild, and absolutely beautiful to look at, which gives fans even higher expectations for their future installments. I agree that some people overdo it when they drool over the games(including me), but that's only a small portion of the gaming population. I'm sorry to hear that you are losing interest in SE games, but please don't start to despise the games just because some obsessed gamer fanboys/girls make a big deal about a characters with spiky hair and emotional problems. I agree; some of my friends are people who absolutely die for FF and KH characters, and the way they rant about how cute(they are female) Zack and Cloud and Squall and Riku(the list goes on forever) gets annoying, but I don't hate the games for it.
P.S, I'm sure that the Western Hemisphere's hardcore fans aren't the only ones who obsess.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
KH shows a lot that it is nowhere as superior with other games with the usual out of nowhere plot points. Though, for the topic itself, not really anymore [because of that very reason in the first sentence]. Nothing about the main story really interests me, honestly, except for watching the Organization and learning more about them [which would no doubt, be somehow minimized with most members, so it begs the question of how much time spent. And of course, the game play]. I'll even wait until it comes at a cheaper price if I do decide to buy it.

BBS is the one I have always looked forward to the most.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`m about to die from waiting! This is forcing me to save my money ,which I have a really hard time doing. I can`t wait until it comes out!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i don't really feel too excited... the north american release date isn't even near or close enough.

Malevolence

Raw Life
I can't wait for it, but waiting seems boring and I'm starting to lose interest.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm surprised that someone put they hate KH but I guess thats opinion

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Go Egypt! I love how people say they love KH I love it so much go KH! but I wonder when and where we'l lge tthe annoucement for 358/2 days release date.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Well im so excited about it, Im allways adicted to the KH series, even when i got all the mix´s i had this 6 days marathon xDD (which gave me insomnia and head issues) with all the old kh´s so welp i guess days will be like, ZOMFG I NEED TO go the toilet XDD and i can carry it with me ._. and much much more XDD like ammm the bus (KH), and a lots of places XDD Just like when the first CoM came out, i had it evrywhereeeeee! x_x!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back