• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited are you?

• Can't wait for it

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Looking forward to it

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Not looking forward to it

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • BAH I HATE KH

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
To be fairly honest, I'm excited but disappointed. Disappointed because I still don't have a DS but excited because it's coming to America and hopefully by then, I'll get a DS but I'm still excited about the game. :D

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i chose looking foward to it because it still a few months off and dont want to be hyped up for it just to be delayed

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
XD I can't wait and I hope i can play as Axel, Zexion, or Roxas or Xion!! XD I all ready pre-ordered it on like Tuesday!! XD I'm so fricken excited!!! :DDD

You'll def get to play as all of them. Isnt that what Nomura said. So don't be down get glad :)

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
In multiplayer, it seems everyone are playable, with maybe the exception of Xion. I'm pretty sure she's playable too though, thus bringing all 14 org members into playability.

I love how the game is lets you pick any organization member that you want online, this is the only reason why I'm getting a DS, also because of pokemon too :love:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm pretty excited. I may not have a DS, but I am more excited by the storyline than gameplay anyways.

Now thats so cool not many people are here for the storyline, they just want to play as there favorite organization member.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Now thats so cool not many people are here for the storyline, they just want to play as there favorite organization member.

I think I'm one of the few that actually wanna know about Xion and don't see her as a nuisance XD so I'm really looking forward to see what's up with her, as well as what's going on with Namine, Riku and Sora ;w;

A

Audo

I'm excited for the story.
I'm pretty sure I will suck at the gameplay anyway.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I simply can't wait for it =)...I know it's gonna rock and add more to the series ^ ^

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm in it for the story and to learn more about the Org.
I'm going to hate having to play as Roxas and Axel though... =/

I'm not worried, I just know i'm going to suck. Simple.

Hey Kris, you're going to suck! =[
I don't think you'll be that bad, though...

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm in it for the story and to learn more about the Org.
I'm going to hate having to play as Roxas and Axel though... =/

Hey Kris, you're going to suck! =[
I don't think you'll be that bad, though...

Why I think there the coolest organization members. Oh well its all about Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back