• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited are you?

• Can't wait for it

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Looking forward to it

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Not looking forward to it

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • BAH I HATE KH

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

look Audo is right you DON'T have to play as them if you don't want too. I think the storyline you only probably get to play as Roxas and maybe Xion, on online you can play as anyone.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I fear Roxas appearing to be a Gary Stue in the trailers. Hopefully, I can get him to shut his mouth quickly enough to enjoy the gameplay.
awww rain you don't like hearing roxas talk? I think his voice is cool.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
awww rain you don't like hearing roxas talk? I think his voice is cool.

It wouldn't matter if he was voiced by Frank Sinatra; personality-wise, Roxas is about as dull and irritating as the Jim Lehrer News Hour. Plus, McCartney has about as much skill in voice acting as a goldfish does.

Anyways, in response to the title question, I'm definately looking forward to 358/2 Days, though not enough that it crosses my mind without some sort of reminder present. Still, I'm greatly anticipating gameplay as Vexen, a character I've always found the most intriguing of the Organization.

K

KHgurl1019

Well I'm pretty excited, when my friend first told me you can now preorder it, I screamed like the crazy fangirl I am and hopped around for joy (as well as screaming HOLY S**T!). He said he said the same thing too, just about 500 times more while staring, mouth agape, at his computer screen

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Eh, McCarntney was okay..His voice was pretty predictable though and a bit cheesy. I hope he got some VA coaching before recording for 358/2 Days. Anyways, I guess I'm excited, but I'm not getting my hopes up for an amazing game.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I liked Jesse McCartney as Roxas`s VA! I think his voice fits the part.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Most people do like Jesse as Roxas's voice actor, I was just merely expressing my opinion.

I know and I was saying what I thought about Jesse being Roxas`s VA. Had nothing to do with what you said. =)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't think I like Jesse as anything except maybe Roxas, he sounds good for Roxas, but maybe his voice acting could use work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back