• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited are you?

• Can't wait for it

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Looking forward to it

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Not looking forward to it

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • BAH I HATE KH

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

Honestly, I'm much more excited for Coded than Days. BbS is still the most interesting to me, but for some reason I just am not looking forward to Days. Coded will deal with at least something related to what happened after KH2, BbS will explain a ton of things in the entire series, but...Days doesn't seem to do that so much as it just lets people play as the Organization.

A

Audo

Honestly, I'm much more excited for Coded than Days. BbS is still the most interesting to me, but for some reason I just am not looking forward to Days. Coded will deal with at least something related to what happened after KH2, BbS will explain a ton of things in the entire series, but...Days doesn't seem to do that so much as it just lets people play as the Organization.
Yeah... because explaining Castle Oblivion and the Room of Sleep/Awakening is nothing.

TeeCee1010

BBS does seem like the most important,
but Days will tell how Xion fits into everything and will explain things in the series (junk about the organization, etc.)

Coded seems really unimportant to me, maybe because there isn't much news about it.

EDIT: beat me to it, Audo.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Honestly, Coded is the most important out of all of them, if there was to be one that was more important than the others.

TeeCee1010

Honestly, Coded is the most important out of all of them, if there was to be one that was more important than the others.

I guess so, considering it's the only one that isn't in the past and will probably be the most relevant to any future games.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
yeah but it will be played by the least number of people most likely due to it being on cell phones

canito_q

I cant wait becuase I want to know who that 14th member will be

when i read this I was like O_O
I'm really excited, as people lose their hopes, I get more exicted xD
the CoM wasn't that good but 358 is played as the normal KH game so its way cooler, plus the high graphics videos

Yeah... because explaining Castle Oblivion and the Room of Sleep/Awakening is nothing.

oh, how ironic

A

Audo

when i read this I was like O_O
I'm really excited, as people lose their hopes, I get more exicted xD
the CoM wasn't that good but 358 is played as the normal KH game so its way cooler, plus the high graphics videos
What are you talking about? CoM is the best game out of the series so far.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
I'm excited to play as the Org. but as far as waiting goes... I'm not gonna get my hopes up when the release date comes out.. its probably gonna be delayed...
I actually hated Jesse's voice acting for Roxas. The voice choice was ok, but Jesse just sucked :[

Here's to hoping he'll do a better job as Roxas in Days... if he's Roxas. He's Roxas, right?
most likely

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back