• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Holding On?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderglow

Life is shit right now and it feels like my life is just being wasted. I want to get out of this place now but if I do that everything is gonna be thrown away. I'm afraid I'm about to do something really stupid this year, but I want to live for the better tomorrow. It's just taking too damn long... how do you survive these years with nobody to count on? Sure I have friends, but I'm always the one helping them and at the end of the day when I go home, I feel alone. Like there's all these...feelings built up inside me and no one's ever there. Maybe it's because it seems like I never have problems, but I do. and I'm stuck to wrestle with them alone. My mind's at a breaking point.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
You're 13 years old. You haven't even begun to grasp the tip of what life has to offer.

It gets better. Trust me.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Life is shit right now and it feels like my life is just being wasted. I want to get out of this place now but if I do that everything is gonna be thrown away. I'm afraid I'm about to do something really stupid this year, but I want to live for the better tomorrow. It's just taking too damn long... how do you survive these years with nobody to count on? Sure I have friends, but I'm always the one helping them and at the end of the day when I go home, I feel alone. Like there's all these...feelings built up inside me and no one's ever there. Maybe it's because it seems like I never have problems, but I do. and I'm stuck to wrestle with them alone. My mind's at a breaking point.

I know how you're feeling right now, I'm also in a situation like that, I know I have people that I can count on but they just can't help me, it's a problem that only me can solve. I really am fcking myself up because of this so please, talk about it to people you can count on, and don't do stupid things.

Also your at an age where you need to find your real self and well, things get hard then but trust me, it'll get better.

It's really hard I know, but you have to be strong and make yourself calm, only then you can solve your problem etc. If you want to talk about it, PM me :)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
At one point, I too felt the cold, painful grip of loneliness. Then, I developed an abstract life-view centred around music, and currently aim to become the new messiah.

So, it's all good.

impart

Climb The Sky
when I go home, I feel alone. Like there's all these...feelings built up inside me and no one's ever there. Maybe it's because it seems like I never have problems, but I do. and I'm stuck to wrestle with them alone. My mind's at a breaking point.

yeah pent up.
maybe you should try art, or writing, something to get those feelings out of you. it works
just writing it down help's, ramble how you feel all over a piece of paper, then throw it away

you feel alone, like none of your friends are close to you,

now I cherish that feeling. lol, but I guess everyone's not the same

just hang on, im not gonna lie, youve got a looong miserable way to go,but you'll get through it.
youll meet a good friend along the way. :) I can almost guarantee it.
find a hobby, learn to do something cool, while you wait. become a yoyo trick master or some crap like that
and remember, it could always be worse

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

That's been me for the past year. :D

If you have problems, there's always someone you can talk to about them, if you look around.

For instance, I'm the friend that typically knows and winds up helping out and being overly generous towards my friends. Do I really expect anything in return? Not really, but a text or call to go hang out somewhere would be nice, but what do they know? I don't hold anything against them for not doing so, and I've been stuck at home since the summer pretty much started, aside from going to work.

But yes, Life gets better; you'll learn how to deal and fix your problems on your own, and stuff. Enjoy your teenage years while you can; If you're stuck in the mud, and can't figure out a problem or something, you can PM or VM me, however you like, or say hullo on MsN or Skype. I'm always one for conversations. <.<

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com

You know what you are experiencing....its called growing up. It was bound to happen eventually. Now your age says 13...but who knows what that means..but if you are 13...what you are experiencing is nothing..wait until you enter high school. Those are the best years of your life(not really). As you grow you will continue to experience this kind of stuff.

You shouldn't be afraid to mess up this year...it will only help you become a better individual and a better friend. Whenever a challenge comes your way....just smile.. keep happy thoughts in your head and don't fret..and remember you are never alone...after all..you've got the people on KHI to help you.

Kouryuu

Right behind you...Mwa hahaha! Ok, not really.
Not to sound like an old fart but enjoy your youth while you have it. Make the most out of the time you have, because one day you'll look back and regret that you didn't. I know I do already and I only graduated four years ago. Try not to let the problems consume you, I did and ended up missing out on the best years of my life. If you really feel like you need help or someone to talk to I suggest a counselor, but if the problems run deeper you may want to try a psychiatrist. It doesn't mean you're crazy (although I am :) ) but it's better than letting the problems go on unsolved. That happened with me during middle school and it fu.cked things up for me. Just a little advice from someone with a little bit of experience.

Edit: We shouldn't say things will get better, there's no guarantee for that. Things were going fine for me until a couple of years ago and now everything has gone to shit. That's why you take advantage of the time you have now, because you don't know what the future is going to be like. Just hold on kid, and if you need someone to talk to I don't mind if you send me a message. Going to psychiatrists and counselors throughout my teenage years made me a pretty good listener.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You're only 13. Get out there and take advantage of your youth. Get the most out of life while you still can, and stay positive. Life will definitely improve later on, but if you don't open up to the possibilities, you won't be able to enjoy it.

I was and still am in a similar situation. When my friends and I are together, it's like we're all one big family. We'll be there for each other no matter what. Yet when we're apart, it feels like I have no one to count on, that everything they said was all talk. It's rough, but you just have to realize that no matter what it may seem like, you're never alone. You have people there for you, whether they're your friends in RL or us where on KHI.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Come now, Like Stooge said, you've only just begun to experience life. I'm sure that as long as you try to express yourself and find an acceptable outlet for your emotions you'll be fine.

Though I could have no idea what Im talking about

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Life gets even harder when you get more responsibilities and what not. At 13 you should be-being a kid.

impart

Climb The Sky
^ yeah. be a kid

go outside, ride your bike and skin your knee.
play spin the bottle
eat candy untill you puke
have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back