• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Musical 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Destiny

Yes, you all read the title correctly, they are working on the movie as we sit here looking at the computer screen. You ask how can it go on, they graduated? Well the three new characters that came into the third movie, will take the place in the fourth movie.

I like the first movie, i didn't like the second, and i haven't seen the third one. I will see it, eventually. I don't think i will like it, but i'm going to watch it anyways.

SO HERE IS THE THREAD FOR HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 4!

So here is where you high school lovers, or mostly haters can rant on the next installment of the the musical series.

I will keep an eye out for trailers to post up and etc. That's if i want to keep up with the milked out movie series. lol!

Encore - When you are told to sing because the crowd demands it.

Used in a sentence - "Why the hell would they still encore High School Musical!?"

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
ahahaahahaha wow this is retarted. the only thing i liked about HSM was vanessa hudgens, mmmm yummy. Too bad she's dating a gay man.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
....Well Fuck that, I give I'm going to go kill myself now! I hope your happy disney, anouther skater dead beaucse of that shit. Man and to think this is what the future will be, HSM sequal after every damn movie......:cry:

<3

Call me Love, love.
What....?
WHY CAN'T IT JUST END ALREADY!? I've been through enough torture! I GIVE I will sit through a few hours to watch the 3 movies already made, but please, god no, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANOTHER!

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
another high school musical...

gag.

me.

i do admit i was a fan girl for the first one cause at the time i thought it was good

the second and third just don't seem to cut it for me. plus now they're bringing in new people? the only reason some fangrils would watch was for Efron or Bleu and now they're getting new people. how do you continue on with this story without it being repetitive?!

Board Meeting for HSM4:

"Okay guys, HSM3 made BIG bucks at the box office and it got Poppa (also known as me) got a new Ferarri thanks to it. I need a new Mercedes for my wife so anyone got any suggestions on how to milk this dead cow?"

"Well Sir, we shouldn't be repetitive so I say we change things up a bit"

*everyone nods head in agreement*

"Wait but how do we do that?"

"Umm" *pauses for 2 seconds to think* "Lets introduce new, uglier, and more annoying characters! It'll add variety, a long with another musical within a musical, except this time it'll be a ligit musical like Romeo and Juliet"

"YEAH!"

END.

that's how i think it came about

<3

Call me Love, love.
Board Meeting for HSM4:

"Okay guys, HSM3 made BIG bucks at the box office and it got Poppa (also known as me) got a new Ferarri thanks to it. I need a new Mercedes for my wife so anyone got any suggestions on how to milk this dead cow?"

"Well Sir, we shouldn't be repetitive so I say we change things up a bit"

*everyone nods head in agreement*

"Wait but how do we do that?"

"Umm" *pauses for 2 seconds to think* "Lets introduce new, uglier, and more annoying characters! It'll add variety, a long with another musical within a musical, except this time it'll be a ligit musical like Romeo and Juliet"

"YEAH!"

END.

that's how i think it came about

If thats how people create movies, than the future of picture theater is f*ck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back