• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Musical 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
True. That was a fantastic movie. Heath Ledger pulled the Joker off excactly how I thought of the Joker, and the story + SE were perfect. And, as you said, it will be one of the few great ones coming out of the few brillant minds in the indrustry.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Money. Thats all their thinking about.

If any of the child/teenage population gained a brain in the last few months, they'd realise Disney is stealing their money for an pointless and f*ucked up cause.

Who would spend $10 for a movie ticket when you can go out to your side walk and watch crap for free? Sometimes, I wonder if the next generation really is that oblivously stupid.

Firo

Oh Crap
The first one was good. It was something new and had a decent message in it.

Then HSM2 came around. It was okay but was beginning to become annoying.

Now HSM3 was a fucking joke. Putting that movie into the theaters holy shit.

The first two were okay but it they marketed it way to much. What's worse is everyone ate it all up. HSM will never end. Get ready for CM. College musical. Should Troy try those funny pills? Should Gabriella try an interesting idea with her roommate? Directed by the pedo dancer Kenny Ortega. All the critics say "This is hells introductory video" "You'll tear your eyes out".

HSM4 features Rocket Man btw. The troy wanna be.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Troy should try all those funny looking pills until he drops dead from any type of drug caused death.

They had to put the 3rd in theaters because they'd get more money. It's ridiculous. These brain washed children are going to fall for it everytime, and each time they do, the producers will make more!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I've come to the conclusion that HSM "haterz" are really annoying.

"lol. let's rip their fecking headses off and pee on disney hurf. let's think of various (non)creative ways in which --insert vilified cast member here-- can accidentally rip out his spleen."

There's a simple solution to this: don't turn on your television. I'm in no way saying HSM is good (it's not), just STFU about it already.

There's one reason I watch HSM. And that's for the sexy guy with the hats. <33

<3

Call me Love, love.
I don't have disney channel : D

Yeah, he's not half bad looking.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
oh lmao.

No one cares about the HSM rejects like "Rocket Man".

It wont be the same without Ryan ;_;

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I always wondered if they were going to call the next High School Musical, something hilarious like 'High School Musical: Held Back' (well I read that somewhere on the internet).
But I'm not sure if I was to see the fourth movie though I seen all three. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back