• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Musical 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kago

Yes, you all read the title correctly, they are working on the movie as we sit here looking at the computer screen. You ask how can it go on, they graduated? Well the three new characters that came into the third movie, will take the place in the fourth movie.

I like the first movie, i didn't like the second, and i haven't seen the third one. I will see it, eventually. I don't think i will like it, but i'm going to watch it anyways.

SO HERE IS THE THREAD FOR HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 4!

So here is where you high school lovers, or mostly haters can rant on the next installment of the the musical series.

I will keep an eye out for trailers to post up and etc. That's if i want to keep up with the milked out movie series. lol!

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Zac Efron needs to go kill himself and everybody else on that movie needs to follow him in killing theirselves

No more HSM!!!

kago

Zac Efron needs to go kill himself and everybody else on that movie needs to follow him in killing theirselves

No more HSM!!!

Zac Effron does die from a bomb in one movie, i don't remember what it's called though. Anyways, i laugh at all the comments of bashing the movie series. lol! There's no set date for the movie, but most likely it will come out around all the comic movies in the future. Which will cause it to fail in the box office.

Apollo

Silver Member
I think they are all shit so I could care less. Let the fucking faggots have their movie.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I thought they already fucking graduated

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I like the first movie, i didn't like the second, and i haven't seen the third one.

Same here.

It was a really enjoyable and original franchise (with some decent music, mind) when it first started, but now it just feels like another series that Disney loves to milk for money.

And of course, it spawned all those hilariously retarded little teenage HSM-flamers everywhere, who can't write two lines without wishing at least one of the members of the crew dead.

But whatever, I don't really mind more movies coming out as long as they don't start getting too clichè'd and fan-servicing (which probably was already fucked up in the second movie, though). :3

It was announced on one of the Disney channels i think it was Disney XD

And that's not proof enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back