• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heavenless (GoD and Aeriona Original) [Sign-ups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, here goes.......

Template:

~Name:
Venamanis

~Age:
?????

~Gender:
Male

~Affiliation:
Sealed Manifested Summon

~Weapon:

Sevens: A set of fourteen large 7 shaped shuriken used to attack, defend, and
perform skills and limit breaks. Each shuriken has colors that corresponds
to certain skills and limit breaks. Skill shuriken fall under the colors of
white, black, green, cream, violet, purple and yellow. Limit break shuriken
fall under the colors of gray, red, brown, blue, magenta, orange, and gold.

~Abilities:

Skills: All of Venamanis' skills are operated under a cycle. In order to use these abilities, Venamanis must use one of his seven 7-shaped shurikens that correspond to the color of the technique in order to perform the attack. However, after using the technique, Venamamis cannot use the technique again until the other six techniques are use. The skill cycles restarts after all seven skills have been used.

Holy Sevens: Launches the white 7 shuriken into the sky which produces a heavenly aura and seven beams of light rain down. These beams are controlled to strike enemies.

Dark Sevens: Launches the black 7 shuriken into the ground which produces a pool of darkness beneath enemies. Afterwards, sevens pillars of darkness rises from the ground and strikes all foes.

Wild Sevens: Launches the cream 7 shuriken at allies which gives them a sense of empowerment and produces seven green large shards. These shards are able to temporarily triple the attributes of strength, defense, magic, resistance, agility, speed, accuracy, and evasion. The shards can be placed around enemies to temporarily have the reverse effect which decreases attributes.

Grand Sevens: Launches the green 7 shuriken at allies which produces a soothing cream light. Sevens spheres encircle allies to restore health and energy. However, when this skill is used on enemies, they are caught in seven explosions of light.

Speed Sevens: Launches the violet red 7 shuriken at foes which produces seven blood sucking insects. These insects drain foes of health and energy.

Mystic Sevens: Launches the purple 7 metal into the air to produce seven spheres of mist. These mist spheres are used to evade attacks or
to teleport from one location to another.
Reverse Sevens: Launches the yellow 7 shiruken at foes when they perform powerful attacks. The yellow 7 metal absorbs the attacks and sends it back twenty fold.

-Limit Breaks: All of Venamanis's limit breaks operate under the same system as his skills.

Fake Sevens: Launches the gray 7 shuriken behind enemies to produce seven dark clones of Venamanis. Each clone created seven gray spheres and blasts
them at enemies. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Seraphimon.jpg

Lucky Sevens: Levitates the red 7 shuriken and creates sevens red pillars round enemies and allies. Whenever Venamanis and his allies are in danger of losing a battle
de to low health or energy, their health and energy are completely restored while enemies' health and energy are reduced by half.

Special Sevens: Launches the orange 7 shuriken at enemies to enable Venamanis to produce several rainbows
of non-elemental energy and slap enemies with them.

Monster Sevens: Launches the brown 7 shuriken at monsters to possess and control up to seven of them.

Strange Sevens: Launches the magenta 7 shuriken and summons up to seven random summons
or cast seven random spells.

Weird Sevens: Launches the blue shuriken at enemies which allows Venamanis to cast seven random normal or blue magic spells.

Random Sevens: Launches the Golden 7 shuriken at enemies which allows Venamanis to use all of his skills and limit breaks while disregarding the skill cycle and using the other colored shuriken. Afterwards, this limit break cannot be used again until after three complete skill cycles. This does not effect the limit break cycle for other limit breaks.

~Bio:
Just like most summoning materia, Venamanis has been around as long the summons Shiva, Typhoon, Ifrit, and several others. Nobody really knows where were they came from nor their true identies. Nevertheless, Venamanis was different from the ordinary summons. Unlike most summons
who could be summoned by many people equipped with his or her material,
only one materia existed for him. At first, anybody who happened to find his
one of kind materia could equip him and summon him. He proved to be a powerful summon and was often passed along generation by generation until
his materia came into the hands of an Cetra living in the North
Pole . This person felt a strong power and believed that he could use it again
the power being known as Jenova.

However, The Cetra man pouredthe last of his strength into the materia and passed away as Jenova made the final blow. The material fell off the mountain
and landed on a ledge. After the fall, Venamanis manifested from his materia and became an independent being from the last emotions and strength of his previous summoner. He decides to avenge his summoner by training and becoming strong enough to face Jenova. After several months of training, Venamanis faced Jenova and struggled away bring the fight. Finally when
he was about to defeat Jenova once and for all, it splits up into beings and
almost kill him. Venamanis makes a run for it and manages to escape.
Sadly, he is at the verge of dying and he tells himself “The only way to
save myself is sealing himself in materia.” So he does this and finds himself
many years later lockup in a museum in the Golden Saucer. Now he waits
for a strong soul to summon him and help him revert to his manifested form.

~Appearance:
= Venamanis
The material that he is locked in is yellow with an orange 7 shaped shuriken label on it. When summoned to the field, an orange 7 shaped shuriken appears to perform a certain limitbreak.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
We are allowed to use limit breaks? Sweet, look at my temp and you'll see exactly what mine would look like.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I have succeeded in getting one of my friends to join. She just isn't here yet. And also, I talked to NYC16 on her fan fic thread. She might come back to RPing! Progress!!!

But other than that. A question I have for anyone to answer.

Can I introduce R rated stuff but at a PG-13 level?

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It is called writing skill. View below.

ZOMG!!! said:
Tifa was feeling quite aroused from the way that Cloud was sulking. It was turning her on to no end, however as per the usual, he didn't seem to notice any of this. he stood up, rather oblivious to the way she was feeling, but the look on her face showed at least some hint.

"What's wrong Tifa, you look so, I don't even know." Tifa sighed, and felt the need to just start things, she couldn't handle the feeling her body was giving her. "Huh?? Why are you looking at me like th.....", he didn't finish. Tifa's lips were pressed to his and the shock of the kiss was effective, the notion was returned immediately.

Clothes were strewn upon the floor in seconds. The night was just beginning. "Cloud....."

"Shhhh......"

You mean something like that??

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
LMAO, that was nothing, just wanted to make an example. I happen to write from extreme to soft core erotica of all kinds, so yeh, whipping up something in the genre is like drinking Koolaid.

Doing that now BTW(drinking koolaid)

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I doubt it. he said something that was rated "R" on a "PG-13" level, though now a days they show a lot in even "PG-13" titles.

It's like a sex scene with no view of the bodies, just legs and sounds.

Anyway, that was full of win. I just luled so hard my stomach hurts. I am off to bed, See yall later.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Not exactly that hot. Just vague interpretations.

Like to say a guy walking into a bar and comes out alittle later, stumbling and speaking he had another good night....with womens underwear or bra on his head.

Or maybe a mentioning of very strange things such as the occult and sacrificing, suicide, all that stuff. But not in a rated R manner.

Lets go with the suicide part. Say a guy wants to die, you don't see anything happen except for finding a dead body with a stab wound and thats it.

And that would be my PG-13 of a rated R thing.

But I agree with Aeriona....quite akward, hot, arousing. But im not exactly in the "Mood" tonight so no more please. I get the temptation to call my girlfriend just by reading a small part of that.

Im not in to that stuff but feh, use those eritca arts of yours, just not here....or near me.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Yes, g-night SR. Have fun in those probably strange dreams of yours.

And of course you can trust me Aeriona, just how I trust you and your excellentness....shipness.

And lol to quoting us in your sig. I spelled erotica wrong since I wasn't looking...or interested in typing it....or thinking of it....dang microfishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back