• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heavenless (GoD and Aeriona Original) [Sign-ups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Oh you just better watch out for my dude Katana before he stabs his long mighty katana blade into your ass.....wait let me try that again, it didn't sound right at all.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Ah Aeriona, you should know the both of us by now, me from the RPs we've been in and RC's name!!!:thumbup:

And RC, you be careful, just cause he's human (or is he?) or didin't have some genetic experiments done on him by Hojo ( or has he?) doesn't mean he can't beat you!(or can he?)

Now ill rephrase what I said, ill thrust my long blade into you....still doesn't feel right.:closedeyes:

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Just wait until my character comes after yall. I am editing my previous template into one character. It is a creature that on and off in the rp will cause all kinds of problems, but because it is so strong, I won't post as much, nor fight a lot, though with you guys, It could end up "dead"

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
We don't like peace. I see us as this.

We are the RP worlds hyper-active GTA addicted children and your the mother who tries to make peace. GoD is like the father that isn't around or comes home from work enough.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Why ya got the hate for the Turks? Don't mind rape people. Besides, I got special plans for him that can bring him up to speed with Sephiroth...kinda.

I guess that can describe him....I guess.

Now gimme some suga momma!!! Both cheeks!!.....Nah im kidding, though you do seem kinda....motherly. Just like my favorite female videogame character, Nene.

YouTube - Nene - Mother's Lecture

She also has the nicest buttocks ive ever seen!

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
AHHHHHH, I hated that fight!!!!!! I didn't know what to do, I tried to stay calm but it just didn't help but you guys figured it out! Yeah RC is my younger brother.. I will take care of him!

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
I would have to say that RC is the evil uncle that beats me up everytime im forced to live at his house.

I don't know this arguement your talking about but it seems kinda messy!

To actually get Aeriona mad, I have to say that takes alot.

Does this relate to you?

YouTube - SW2E: Hideyoshi-Nene's Ulterior Motive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back