• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heavenless (GoD and Aeriona Original) [Sign-ups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken_

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Kaiana Sades

Affiliation: Civilian

Weapon:
Twin Daggers - Her Twin Daggers looks like a long sword that is strapped to each leg. Sometimes it can be hidden. She actually keeps two different twin daggers. One is short enough to be hidden and no one would noticed that she is actually armed with those daggers. It looks like a knife, except that it's a bit bigger. The other twin dagger is a long sword-like dagger that is in red, shaped like a fire. Sometimes it glows whenever there is danger coming towards her. Her mother gave those daggers to her as protection. She isn't able to have those daggers hidden, so instead, she has them strapped to her legs. Those daggers is pretty useful to her whenever she goes on an adventure. Her small dagger is useful for sneaking.
Jenny - A silver gun that is useful for long-range fights. It is a bit hard to handle since her gun has a bit too much power in it, so she is able to master it in time to protect herself and the others that she cares for. Her best friend, who passed away not too long ago, taught her how to handle the gun which is actually his favorite gun. He named it Jenny, which is named after his sister that got killed in a mysterious accident.

Abilities:
Million Daggers - She combines her twin daggers and throws it up in the air, causing a lot of daggers to come out. Then she puts her right arm up, and throws it down, which makes all of the daggers hit towards you.
Soul Cannon - She turns her gun into a cannon and puts one of her daggers in as a bullet. Before she shoots, she whispers, "Sweet dreams." This causes all of the enemies to be put to sleep even if you attack them to try to wake them up.
White Wings - Her wings comes out, sending her to air. She casts a spell on all of her allies which restores their magic, their health and protects them with barrier and magic barrier. This rarely happens.
One Memory - Kai runs towards the enemy and starts slashing them blows that doesn't cause much damage five times. Then she adds in powerful blows only three times. Not only this attack gives good damage, but it also confuses the enemy for quite a bit. Some other times leaves them paralyzed.
Black Heart - Her hair turns silver and her clothes turn into a long black- sleeveless dress that's up to her ankles. Her eyes turn red and her skin gets cold that when you touch her, you automatically freeze for a short period of time. That is no big deal, but she turns beserk and casts magic on the enemies without consuming her magic. Sometimes she can cast a very powerful spell and sometimes she can cast a spell that isn't very useful. This rarely happens.
Mayra - This is a very rare gun that it doesn't even look like man-made. Mayra is a gun that she has gotten from her father, which he has gotten from his previous ancestors. It looks like a shot-gun, though it has so much power than Jenna has. She combines her twin dagger and her regular gun to turn it into Mayra. She can use it until she turns exhausted. It depends on how much stamina she has. This is actually a materia, but it can't be used that much. It is considered Kai's most powerful attack.
Final Breath - When Kai is very low on HP, she can choose to use up all of her magic to heal herself and the others who are in need. She casts a very powerful healing magic to heal her allies and increase their attack strength. Although, there is a disadvantage, which uses up almost all of her magic.

Bio:

Appearance: -x-

Although she wears those clothes while fighting, she can be pretty casual when it comes to being by herself or whenever she feels like relaxing. One of her outfit is a long-loose white dress that is stringed together at the back. She wears her hair up in knot pony-tail and wears earrings that's in a shaped of a tear drop. Her thick heels is black that is wrapped around her ankles and is in the color of white with some diamonds spreading around the heels. She wears a heart-shaped silver necklace that she usually wears, but never wore them to battle for the fear of losing them in a battle field. Her other outfit is a skirt that is black that is up to her mid-thighs and it is cut all the way to her hips on the sides of the skirt. She wears a shirt that has the shoulders cut, which shows her shoulders and is cut mid-way, which shows her tummy and her lower back. She lets her hair down and doesn't wear goggles while she is in that outfit. Her hair is dark chocolate brown, which appears black, but it isn't really. Her eyes changes a lot from time to time and it depends on what mood she is in. Her usual color is gray and it changes from gray to blue to bright blue. Sometimes whenever her eyes turn bright blue, her eyes have a little bit of green in some areas.

OOC: I'm still not done, so give me time. Tomorrow is Friday so I'll have lots of time to finish the rest.

Last edited:

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Good template so far Forsaken

ooc: Yo, everyone POST SOMETHIN!!! First RP in almost 2 years and it dies in a matter of a few days!!! Come on now, somebody post something.

Aeriona, stay with us this time.

GoD, post more you bastard!!!! ANd I mean that in the nicest way possible.

RC, your fine. YOu post alot.

SR, yeah do as I said to GoD.

If this dies I may not be here...as much anymore.

Seirio calm down and seriously next time use this thread for completely ooc post, don't post them in the actual rp thread again. Anyway I actually can't post right now cause Zack is interacting with Aerith, hence I can't really post again until Aeriona does, which isn't right now since some shit happened to her pc, so she won't be back on until she gets that fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back